Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all... a little while ago, I saw a pic somewhere that showed the lines to cut and trim on a chevy fender. It was done real nice with lines and measurements put on the pic with photochop or something, and I can't for the life of me find it again.... HELP! :banghead:
I just started my lift on my blazer, and I need to do some serious trimming, so if anyone has seen this pic, or something similar, please help me out!
:beer: :beer: :thumb: :thumb: :beer: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey steve... got something for ya...... :finger:

yeah, I know it sounds like it, but the one I saw was like easier than shit to follow WITHOUT any fawkups......

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bloody hell... I searched a dozen times, and I can't find the one I saw... AND, I'd swear it was there at CK5 I saw it too!

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ah done surchd till ah founded it!
ain't ah speshul?

so... for you "searchers"...
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
77fixer said:
Had a few problems eh :roll: That's why I didn't do it for you :finger: Oh ya, I have them printed out, someplace in the garage. Be sure to only cut the outer skin. Then you can fold over the inner and reweld it, to make it all perty like :gay:
That's the plan!

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
muddinmike said:
all that shit gives me a headace I'll stick to my method
Yup thats how we cut mine tape and a swazall just move the tape until it looks good and cut it :finger:

1 - 12 of 14 Posts