Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are home made aluminum housings all tig welded with a Rhino plastic lense. Don't even know how many watts they are. Got the halogen light bulbs from ummm, somewhere I can't mention. :deal: They're plenty bright and the aluminum housing helps. When I get far enough to install batteries i'll take a pic at night.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Those look cool some day I would like to put white LEDs unde the blazer to use as rocklights. I think I will try to get it running first though :? :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hear ya on getting it running first. I really didn't want to install them at this point in the build but I'm kinda at a stand still on some other things and I like to accomplish at least one thing a day every day. Sometimes that's a hard enough task.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
And I sent him some money for beadlocks yesterday so he had to blow it right away, sounds like somebody I know :roll:

anybody want to buy some dana 44 axles or a r/c car so I can get my arb :finger:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ah, your both wrong. I made those months ago and when I say made I mean made. Done. So the money that I received the other day is gone but not for lights. And I don't make lights, I made lights. Never again. A whole lot of time and dinking around for for lights that when they are broke will never be replaced with the same. Next time I'll go buy some tractor lights or whatever. Much simpler.

:banghead:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts