Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got to thinking that our meeting is this Thursday, cuz there's not another Thursday this month. I was planning on coming next week, til that little revelation occured to me. I see no one has posted up for the meeting so maybe it hasn't occured to anyone else either.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
News to me! Thanks for getting me on track!!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
**********ATTENTION***********

Club dues are due tomorrow at the meeting! Please come prepared to give Dan your dues for 2007! It is imparative that we have a good accurate count of members for our other associations. 2007 Dues are $40. You can pay cash or check at the meeting. If you will not be there and need to pay call Lavelle or Dan.

Thanks

·
Registered
891 Posts
I just got to thinking that our meeting is this Thursday, cuz there's not another Thursday this month. I was planning on coming next week, til that little revelation occured to me. I see no one has posted up for the meeting so maybe it hasn't occured to anyone else either.
Thats the same problem I had last month, cept I didn't realize the error of my ways untill it was to late. Thanks.:thumb:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Godfathers Pizza at 7pm. Located on 1st street in IF. Sandman may be coming down, maybe you could car pool.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts