Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
How about this, I have a pack of Alaska salmon filets I'll donate if someone wants to cook it.

It's not enough to feed everyone... so someone will need to bring burgers or something.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Meetings are at the Mexican place next to Albertsons... Carlson's I think is the name?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Is there interest in the Salmon??

I may not be able to make the meeting.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I work at Qwest until 6pm downtown Boise, but if you want to meet me downtown, I will take you over there. I got room for one, aside from me, so let me know if you can meet me downtown, or if I can pick you up and still have time to get over there.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
From Boise, take I84 to Mtn Home, first exit. Follow it until you get even with the Albertsons store on your left. This is just past where the speed limit goes to 25mph, and is a local speed trap. Take the first left after the Albertsons store and go one short block. Cross the intersection and turn left into the parking lot. Carlos resteraunt is on the left side of the mini mall there. Meeting room is at the very back.
Nate, call me if you need a ride and can get out of town by 5:00 or close to it.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Some highlights of the meeting:
Lots of new faces and members/potential members/guests.
Nate Davidson (Grip Guru) the vice president of Idaho 4x4 Association answered questions and WWOR has decided unaminouly to join the state 4x4 association. This will also put WWOR members under the umbrella of the United Four Wheel Drive Association and Blue Ribbon Coalition.
Next run is this Sun 18th at 0900, Chevron at Air Base Road; run will be led by Lehi to the Little Valley area, estimated at 25-30 miles from town.
March meeting is the 13th and March run is the 18th-location undecided.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I was in the middle of burning branches and I didn't want to leave the house with the fire going...

so who volunteered for food?

I will bring that AK salmon if someone wants to cook it. Stuff is hard to come by here in Idaho!

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
Is anybody planning on going to the Idaho 4x4 Assos. meeting March 3rd? We would like to go so if we can get a group to carivan down to Twin Falls, that would be great. I think I read where there is a run that is starting at 10:00 am so we would have to leave here by what - 8:00 am?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts