6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
883 Posts
Over View of the meeting!!

Adopted Bylaws, that were created.

Reviewed NEW DUES STRUCTURE...

Discussed Emergency Kits, and asked people to bring items to nexr meeting.

Inviting Tag to our CLUB meeting in March!

Disscussion in regards to Idaho4WD ASSOC. Invite Guest Speaker (BILL T.) with the Asoc. and Idaho 4WD Assoc.

Summer Calendar Set for discussion, Moab Trip, and others.

February 27th, is the club monthly fun run, heading to LOST TRAIL, Meeting at Airbase Chevron @ 8:00 am..

March 20th, haveing a GEO cache fun run, more info. on location and time to come..

Clean up runs to be schuduled of Summer Calendar.

Hats will be available by next fun run.. T-Shirts maybe as well.

$15.00 is due for those who want to go on the next fun run, payments are due in advance made payable to Wild West Offroaders.. (Need clarification on this. It soesn't make sense to me!!)

If concerned about this, please hold off until I get some answers, as to what this is about...

Well this being said the above is the meeting notes, and posting.. If you need more information, and want clarification on matters, please feel free to get in contact with me... via PM or email..

Thx!! Amber

·
Registered
883 Posts
So. I got the Clarification from Rob M. V. Pres. I needed.. It is basically this..

If any non-member decides they want to go on a club run with WWOR, they will be granted that free of charge for the first run ONLY. However, the 2nd run, the GUEST will be asked to JOIN the CLUB by at least choosing the MIN. Dues of $15.00, which allows them to come on TRAIL runs ONLY..

The Caboose, Member vehicle, will be the last vehicle in formation of the WWOR's organized trail runs, if a 2nd time Guest shows up and CHOOSES NOT to join the club at the min. dues amount, the 2nd time guest will not be apart of the WWOR trail run. The caboose will be in front of the 2nd time guest..

If a guest belongs to another CLUB in Idaho, the above exclusions do not apply, and this person will be allowed to come on as many trail runs they wish too..

THX ROB FOR THE CLARIFICATION.. WILL CHANGE THE BYLAWS TO REFLECT THIS..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts