Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys and gals,

I was just wanting to know if there are any good fabricators here in Mountain Home. We are close to paying off all our bills and I want to start looking into a SAS. I have a Tundra and I was looking into a 4-link front with SAW coilovers. I'm also looking for some good axles for the SAS. I need a set of Dana 60 from a Ford as the Tundras are driverside differentials. I know this is kinda early since it probably won't happen till later this year but I gotta start early to make sure I have everything covered. Any help would be great. This site rocks!!

John

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
first the fabricator to see is john booth over at MC Welding - 599-2442

second check out the for sale section cannon crawler has set of 60s for sale. they are from a 91 dodge so they might be drivers side drop.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Dodge is Passenger side drop.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
first the fabricator to see is john booth over at MC Welding - 599-2442

second check out the for sale section cannon crawler has set of 60s for sale. they are from a 91 dodge so they might be drivers side drop.

Thanks man, I'll see what I can do with the axles first. I don't wanna waste his time when I don't have all the supllies yet.

Now if anyone wants to work on my truck and supply the gear all for bragging rights then I'm all for it :thumb:. Hey, can't blame me for trying "shaking: .

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks man, Maybe I can talk to them at the next meeting. I'd rather they meet me first instead of some stranger calling them. But thanks again.

John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts