Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
what did you end up doing with that bracket that was interfering with the axle droop on the passenger side?

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
See I knew all Steve really wants to do is design monkey bars!!! That is some pretty awesome stuff the pictures really don't do it justice though I can't believe you fit all that tube in that little XJ :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lavacrawler said:
Looks awsome Steve. I'm up in Rexburg for work and I saw him over at the Maverick, That thing is definitly hardcore. My green XJ looked like a baby to his, but at least my bumper's cool :thumb:
Thanks man.....yeah it's about 2" taller than before, he says NO 35's, but we all know better what's going to happen when the 33's wear out :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
blazinzuk said:
See I knew all Steve really wants to do is design monkey bars!!! That is some pretty awesome stuff the pictures really don't do it justice though I can't believe you fit all that tube in that little XJ :rotfl: :rotfl:
monkey bars????..........now these are monkey bars!!! :deal:

but speaking of monkey bars.......I've been thinking about putting together a kids bed made of tubing to look like a rock buggy, think it would sell?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
tell ya what steve, you make a bed like that, to hell with the kid, I want it! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Looks very good Steve!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: And I to have my thinking cap on, I am trying to think of something that I could do to be a part fo the secret MOD club down south.... :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts