Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna duel this exhasust on my 76 Cherokee (what is the J designation for this?).
My only option on the driver side seems to be outside the framerail under the body.
Help(?)

·
Registered
198 Posts
I don't know much about cherokee's. Fact is I just plain don't know much! I ran a glass pack on my wrangler to help clear a buch of suspension work. I bet you could squeeze one through there with a little effort. I only ran ONE on my jeep but their skinny.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well,if no one buys as is, and who would(?), I will run headers, and twist them to go under the framerail, and then beside it.

Should work okay.

Anybody got purple moonies?

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I meant like J10, J30, XJ, TJ, ad nauseum.
Was for sale now wife wants to keep for a pet.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
All day of Blood sweat, and profanity, (left nutt, reread that last sentence fragment.... !) and 30 miles of parts running on the effie, and I stayed in Nampa (!), and I have gotten the single exhaust fixed, as well as it can be, removed the dead air pump, AC compressor, full tune, wet sanded half of it, and still have a solid 6 hours of u-joints, rear seat install, and polishing tomorrow.

And , wait theres more to come........

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
quik story of why for sale then not for sale, got given this thing for gas money from minnesota to here.
decided while enroute I needed this like a third pecker, so decided to off, hence the post.
Wife decided she wanted her own 4x built and made to run well with my $$$$$, so no longer for sale.:darn::darn::darn::darn::darn::darn:
Kinda got blindsided with the last part, but what the hell, at least this way I don't have to trouble shoot the SU's on her Volvo that we bought as a non runner.:darn::darn::darn::beer::confused:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
The big Cherokees are "SJ". FSJ would include the Cherokee, as well as the Waggy/Grand Waggy, pickup truck (J trucks) and I think the Gladiator?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts