Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally finished getting the firewood stacked up and then worked on the Bronco so it would be a good daily driver. Still need to change the seal on the front door on the house though. Maybe put the plow on the four wheeler in the next month or so...

I like winter for about the first two months, then I'm ready for summer again. :?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
252 Posts
Need to buy a snowmobile - Im kinda lookin forward to winter but not ready for it yet -- need to do some winterizin yet !!!!!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
And you wanted a RC with a removable top!!!!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
77fixer said:
allusee said:
The only thing I am ready for is for it to be OVER... It's freeking COLD..
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: It is was in the high 50's yesterday. You need to be through a bad inversion when 5* is the high for the day. I did have to scrape my windows this morning, maybe I should stop wearing shorts to work :firedevi:
You ain't seen cold yet woman! We're just getting started!! whistle :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
883 Posts
IdJeepGirl said:
77fixer said:
allusee said:
The only thing I am ready for is for it to be OVER... It's freeking COLD..
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: It is was in the high 50's yesterday. You need to be through a bad inversion when 5* is the high for the day. I did have to scrape my windows this morning, maybe I should stop wearing shorts to work :firedevi:
You ain't seen cold yet woman! We're just getting started!! whistle :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well hurry up and get it over with.. I don't like cold... Show me the warm, hot sunshine.. :deal:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
:scared: :scared: :scared: winter is coming??????
shit, i'm nowhere NEAR ready yet!!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts