Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Brant finally had some $$ that the wife and kid didn't spend? :scared: :scared: :scared:

·
Registered
530 Posts
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE,that ramp degree is WEAAAAAAAAAAAK,what do you try an flex out on that,hopefully its not your wheeler :? :finger: hahahahahaaha

Looks like ya missed a spot on that bumper,believe its the 1st pic,towards the end,but yeah that is a pretty bitching bumper,I like it !!!!!!!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
183 Posts
nice work :thumb:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RockPunk said:
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE,that ramp degree is WEAAAAAAAAAAAK,what do you try an flex out on that,hopefully its not your wheeler :? :finger: hahahahahaaha

Looks like ya missed a spot on that bumper,believe its the 1st pic,towards the end,but yeah that is a pretty bitching bumper,I like it !!!!!!!!! :thumb:
The ramp is for car shows.....looks pretty flat in those pics, but is actually 30 degrees :finger: I made it small to haul it in my 4Runner :thumb:
Thanks for the compliment...........those are progress pics, with it almost finished :mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will be there :deal: :thumb:

I'm going to show the grey XJ, and the bronco cage I'm working on right now, ala carte :thumb:

·
Registered
695 Posts
The funny part about that pic is, is that all I had to do to make that back tire touch was to get in the drives seat.....if I only had a locker in the front end I could have kept going......

I just wish that my IFS truck would flex that good and still clear the 35's....well I guess it could but then I would have to be so tall that I would feel like I was tipping over all the time....Just gotta get used to the angles and be locked at both ends and flex don't mean shit, other than it looks cooler and feels alot nicer....

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
whitetrashmafia4x4 said:
how long did it take you to pop out that bumper :thumb: :beer: btw its way nice
Thanks, .....3 days with alot of bullshitting, and design discusion :thumb:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
bullshitting? you never have ANYONE come over and B.S., whatchu talkin about? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rudezuke, Maybe you can't see the whole picture..........the bumper was built off this cage for the winch.......just becuase it's not like everybody elses doesn't make it under par........your post strikes me as unprofesional in my opinion :roll:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,976 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Man, the more I see of that bumper the more I like it. I may have to get you to build me a front and rear when I get back from Iraq.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts