Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is our comp and event schedule for the year....

Todd and I will be going many different places this year, and we are supposed to have a couple close comps we hope to see you all at.

April 7-9th We-Rock # 1 Globe AZ
April 10-15th EJS Moab UT
June 23-25th We-Rock #2 Cedar City UT
July 21-23rd We-Rock #3 Goldendale WA
Aug 25-27th We-Rock #4 Reno NV
Sep 22-24th We-Rock #5 Dallas TX
Oct 7-9th Offroad Expo Pamona CA
Oct 30- Nov 3rd SEMA Las Vegas NV
Nov 3-5th We-Rock #6 Las Vegas NV
Nov ? Pro Rock Womens Event Cougar Buttes?

Of course we are going to try to make all of the Idaho events, and when the weather gets a dryer we will be out on the club runs this year! :D

If anyone is interested in going out with us for practice in the weekday evenings starting soon, or on the weekends please let me know. We could use some help with practice judging and recovery if needed.

Also if anyone is interested in going to these comps, but needs a ride....Give me a heads up you may be able to ride with us. We just picked up a new tow rig :D 92 Suburban with a 454 that seats 8 :D

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
and when the weather gets a dryer we will be out on the club runs this year! :D

what does that have to do with anything? A little rain or snow wont hurt anything ya pussy

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im not scared of the rain or snow....Its the mud that comes along with it :flipoff:

Buggies are soooooo hard to clean when they get muddy! There is probably still mud on my old chassis from running the Top Truck Challenge in MT Home a couple years ago.

We are going to wheel alot this year, but we still have to keep the rig looking good, and clean :D

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
What you dont support UROC anymore? :flipoff:

I think we will be hitting either the one in Reno or the one in Ceder City if they need some judges again this year.

Are you coming out the the Association run in June?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If it doesnt fall on a comp weekend, and if im in town and not working then yes we are planning on going.

The not running UROC decision was well before this law suit thing happened......But just ads some more fuel to the fire there :D

UROC really screwed up this year....Just two weeks ago they came out with a schedule for the competitors, how can you tell your sponsors where you are going to be if you dont even know?

I had a blast last year at the We-Rock events, and I have been involved with CalRocs since '02 so im just heading back to where i started.

·
Registered
120 Posts
ohhhh the off road expo in pomona is bad ass:beer: definitely a good time trucks, girls,buggies,vendor displays, sand rails ,girls,more trucks ,girls and dirt bikes jumping over everthing . That was when i went in 2003 i have heard since then it has expanded.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Baja Travis said:
ohhhh the off road expo in pomona is bad ass:beer: definitely a good time trucks, girls,buggies,vendor displays, sand rails ,girls,more trucks ,girls and dirt bikes jumping over everthing . That was when i went in 2003 i have heard since then it has expanded.
It should be a good time, Todd and I will be there with the buggy signing posters and the rig will be on display in a 30'x30' booth :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts