Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post location I can explore in detail for rock events. I will need location,, directions, and contact info..

If you don't have any input for this specific Topic Thread. PLease stay out!

Thx!!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chris sug. Mt. Home

See ya next week Chris, can't wait to meet your woman as well..
We'll be chatting..

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Sometimes I wish I could delete posts - for other people -

I wanted to make sure you thought about the Supercrawl site - it really is not far away and very spectator friendly - SLC

·
Registered
379 Posts
Did we make the naughty list??? probably should keep the wife off my pooter :mrgreen: anyways...

there is a business that sells rocks (big rocks) for landscaping in meridian on franklin road it is west of meridian road by 1 block they might be interested in getting some public interest in their business it looks like a comp course out there right now I always daydreamed about going there after hours and playing but it's right in town west of the speedway and too close to the cop shop :mrgreen:

·
Registered
56 Posts
rodzillax3 said:
Did we make the naughty list??? probably should keep the wife off my pooter :mrgreen: anyways...

there is a business that sells rocks (big rocks) for landscaping in meridian on franklin road it is west of meridian road by 1 block they might be interested in getting some public interest in their business it looks like a comp course out there right now I always daydreamed about going there after hours and playing but it's right in town west of the speedway and too close to the cop shop :mrgreen:
Hey as far as that goes, it's like 13? Dollars for a permit for like 3 months I think? At the BLM office over by the airport and you can get it for whatever kind of rock you want (basalt, granite, etc etc) and they have specified locations set out so the public can get as much rock as they want, or their trailer (s :mrgreen: ) will carry. I know because I got a couple of permits once to get some rock for our pond in the back yard, but we never got time to go. ... something to think about.

Also.. maybe talk to Don Roberts (the suzuki guy who lives on the dirt portion of Pleasant Valley road by the motorcycle track) about setting up a course on his land??

Heather

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gripguru said:
Sometimes I wish I could delete posts - for other people -

I wanted to make sure you thought about the Supercrawl site - it really is not far away and very spectator friendly - SLC
Nate, I took care of it!! :beer: Thanks for your info. Thats not a bad idea. I wonder if and what that location would run.. Hummm... Thx!! Gonna check it out!!

:beer:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hcgalvin said:
rodzillax3 said:

Hey as far as that goes, it's like 13? Dollars for a permit for like 3 months I think? At the BLM office over by the airport and you can get it for whatever kind of rock you want (basalt, granite, etc etc) and they have specified locations set out so the public can get as much rock as they want, or their trailer (s :mrgreen: ) will carry. I know because I got a couple of permits once to get some rock for our pond in the back yard, but we never got time to go. ... something to think about.

Also.. maybe talk to Don Roberts (the suzuki guy who lives on the dirt portion of Pleasant Valley road by the motorcycle track) about setting up a course on his land??

Heather

Heather, thx for the info. I know about the permit thing as well, it would take alot of MAN power and alot of time to pull that one off.. Interesting though!!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
allusee said:
Heather, thx for the info. I know about the permit thing as well, it would take alot of MAN power and alot of time to pull that one off.. Interesting though!!

MAN power? This is a womans event, get your owns rocks :finger:

Hey how you gonna host an participate in a womans event when your selling your zuki? Gonna mob it in the liberty? Thats right your sellin that too, Pushin the kids in the stroller through the course? Maybe you could get into R/C crawlin with rodzilla and put on a womans event. I used to race with the dirt burner's I saw lots o womans in those parts out at the track.

Just an Idea for ya

:beer:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mike, if you read correctly, you would also see that I did say I am not selling the sammi, UNTIL I find something else.. and if I didn't then I would be keeping it..

And I can I can do several things at one time.. Why CAN'T I host and participate at the same time?? Your reasoning behind your statement, it is of interest to me..

Do share!!

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I split this into the two separate topics it turned into.

Carry on! :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
385 Posts
We could host it in our back yard :thumb: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: But ya gotta bring your own rocks!!! :mrgreen: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: whistle

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok, its your yard.. how would that fly with your CC& R's

LMAO..

:thumb: :beer:

How bout you host a party instead.. Buttery Nipple!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hey we have pretty cool neighbors & our CC&R's are not that restirctive. Besides it would be behind the fence so the neighbors couldn't see. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We could def have a party here. Would be fun! :thumb: 8) suppose I'd better look into that then huh?? whistle

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Trust me they would see, and wonder WTF, then the PO Po would be there REGULATING for the City and county... Been there done that.. Thats a whole nother' issue. But hey.. If ya are wiling to try.. Cool Beans...

Party, did youo say party... (ps, I forgot to give a your shot glasses today)

GREAT IDEA FOR LOCATION!! (HAAA, PUTTING IT BACK ON TOPIC)

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I haven't seen that place, Got Pics?? Are you yalking about Rich Klien or someone else??

I am looking at a cantral location where it is spectator friendly.. No sure meat grinder, and 2HD are? In fact, Meat grinder is one pass.. Need something more then just one pass.. Looking for a least 5.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts