Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
took less than a minuite to download.......................

Nice vid :thumb:

·
Registered
530 Posts
God Bless DIAL UP..I am not even going to attempt to open that file..If I recall 5-8 minute flicks takes the comp anywhere from 6-12 hrs to load that trash.. :finger: I'll just have to take ya'lls words for it.. :finger:

·
Registered
148 Posts
God bless cable! seriously took like 20 sec. That vid is on the Rubican? Thats one trail Ive always wanted to run. Show the other night on Speed channel about the annual Jeepers Jamboree. Looked down right scenic. So what the down low, can a full size do the Rubican??????

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is not a hard core trail, just some hard core obstacles, it is more like an endurance run, put all five of the major runs in the owyhees into a weekend and take away a couple of the harder obstacles. Your rig could do the con no problem, as long as you dont beach the whale :finger:

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
MORE, MORE!!!!! :thumb:

Sucks to be you, RockPuss - er, I mean, RockPunk.... Git yer act together and get hooked up to DSL :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
big94GMC said:
MORE, MORE!!!!! :thumb:

Sucks to be you, RockPuss - er, I mean, RockPunk.... Git yer act together and get hooked up to DSL :finger:
BAAAAAAAAAAAH,they dont offer that kind of new fangled technology out here in the sticks yet. :finger: Got to make due with what I can get my grubby lil fingers on :finger:

·
Registered
97 Posts
RockPunk said:
BAAAAAAAAAAAH,they dont offer that kind of new fangled technology out here in the sticks yet. :finger: Got to make due with what I can get my grubby lil fingers on :finger:

Ahh.... Gotchya. I'll remember not to bring my laptop when I come up to visit.... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Sooo, we need to start thinkin bout when next summer we're gonna road trip it to the Rubican!!! :thumb: Next summers gonna be busy though cause I wanna do Moab in the spring and fall. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm down like a clown..count em in for the Con :finger:
Already planned for Moab this spring.Lets do the damn thing :thumb: :finger:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts