Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know who is planning on going to Ennis on the 19th. We will be leaving at 8:00am on the 19th from the new walmart in IF. Meeting some member in St. Anthony at 9:00am at the Maverick. Post up if you are planning on going. and where you want to meet. Thanks, Jarrod

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
I am planing on going as long as I get the Yota back together and the yard is close enough to finished that the boss will let me go! So I am at about 50% now.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
blah....guess I was wrong. I'm not going to make it to both this and moab, so I gotta bail on a club run once again... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Barely! I am in Winnemucca NV, filling the diesel and hittin' the road for home. But I have to leave again on Thurs. for a few days, too much sh#$ going on....

·
Registered
22 Posts
I can't make it. Blew out my rear differential :( . Even if I could get it back together, I have a mandatory student government "getaway" that I wish I could get away from. Also, my rig hasn't seen enough offroad miles to lead me to trust it on a three day tour yet.

In any case, everybody have fun!

-Dan

·
Registered
257 Posts
I am in, so is my buddy Charlie (if that is cool). Just to make sure, it is the wally world next to the interstate right? Jarrod you wanna ride or did you get it fixed?

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
ok,ok...Lavelle talked me into it tonight. I'll be bringing my bro in law and the stock cherokee. I'm not sure the wrangler is up for the distance, so the wife's cherokee it is. We got to leave sat. night though. Gotta run the old man to the airport on sunday morning.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I can't make it Wife's not feeling well, something about having a baby on monday or something. Charlie just got called into work, and most likely will be working Sat too. AGGGHHH.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Corey.....as Homer would say....Doh!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
well, I guess I better go get my truck before Eric gets any funny ideas...... :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts