Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all from planet is going to EJS this year and where are you staying? This year I am going on some official EJS runs but the rest of the time I would like some other rigs to run with. I would like to get some poeple together to run the Poisen spider mesa golden spike and gold bar rim trails (in one day of course) we would either have to leave early or late cause EJS runs that one every day. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I will be there from 19th thru the 23rd :thumb: what day are you looking at running it? I love those trails

·
Registered
695 Posts
I suggest getting on Poison Spider before the EJS group gets on it cause they are slow..... very very very slow. And then just pray that noone in your group breaks down and they catch you....

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
I second that, leave early on all the runs, I'm going (hopefully) from the 23rd. to the 27th. Probablly going to camp out by the river or maybe in a campground. I'll let you know.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yah I've run into the safari trails when I wasn't on them before. Move B*** get out the way!!!!! I do plan on leaving early when I do it if anyone has everydone that whole thing you know it takes all day. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yes, I'm going. I'll be there from the 19th through the 26th and staying at the SlickRock campground.

I'm going with some other suzuki folks, they are running poison spider on tuesday, and then the entire poison spider/golden spike/gold bar rim on wednesday. I think pritchett on thursday.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am going down with some family and have plans on Wed and Mon the 23 and 21 respectivly on tuesday I am going to go play disc golf on Thursday was when I was thinking of running it because I want to run Steel Bender on Friday and we will probably just screw around watching poeple roll down potatoe salad on Saturday. I wish I could run it with the zuks as I am a sami guy at heart. Just so everyone knows I am staying at Moab Valley RV. its really close to slickrock. Is anyone going down there going to have the Planet 4x4 stickers on. I will have them on both of my blazers :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you guys want to try and get together to run a trail? Even if it is just a shorter one or something like that. Let me know what days are good for everyone. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
56 Posts
blazinzuk said:
Do you guys want to try and get together to run a trail? Even if it is just a shorter one or something like that. Let me know what days are good for everyone. :rotfl: :rotfl:
I was thinking about wanting to do a run like Fins n Things, or Hells Revenge at night sometime.. that might be fun.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hells revenge would be a blast at night. A really good excuse for me to go buy some new lights too. I did part of it backwards at night. Hell any night run in Moab would be cool. Definately need someone who know the trail or someone (like me! ) who has a GPS. Anyone else interested in a night run. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
At this point it looks like pepper and myself are going to head down there :thumb:

We are both competing in the We Rock event the 18th-20th, that location will be in the property that BFE bought.

I will be spotting for Hal Frost again, and Pepper will be spotting for Tony K at Rock Equipment.

We will be staying there until tuesday afternoon, we are supposed to have our buggy there for the Vendor/Media run on tuesday.

·
Registered
56 Posts
blazinzuk said:
Hells revenge would be a blast at night. A really good excuse for me to go buy some new lights too. I did part of it backwards at night. Hell any night run in Moab would be cool. Definately need someone who know the trail or someone (like me! ) who has a GPS. Anyone else interested in a night run. :rotfl: :rotfl:
Yeah, we've got a GPS. We got sucked in last year to leading a couple of trail rides when the leaders didn't show up. We did it with the cool Charles Wells Moab book and our GPS. It was fun that way.

Fins or Hells sounds good..

We'll be there the 19-26th, and staying at slickrock.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What night you guys want to do this on. As far as nights go I am free Thursday night would be good. Unless Shane wants to come with us then we could do it tuesday night :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thursday night is looking better for me too How about it dirtybird thursday good for you :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Any updates on this?

How many people up for a thursday night run?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts