Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this address on the back of a Toyota tonight so I went and checked it out. Can't say I was all that impressed, looks like a bunch of kids tearing up the hill side.
The photo gallery has some pics of mud at the diversion but there's alot of pics of them tearing threw grass and creeks and definitly leaving their mark on the land. Alot looks to be up in wolverine canyon. I used to spend alot of time back there when I was younger, lots of really good logging roads, but now most of it is posted and closed off (wonder why).
But I guess the links for Blue ribbon and Tread lightly in their links page makes up for that :roll:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
When there is only 3 of "Da Krew" and most of the mods include clear taillights and chrome stuff well nuff said. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Lavacrawler said:
I saw this address on the back of a Toyota tonight so I went and checked it out.
hey! that was my toyota you saw! haha

yeah, we are a bunch of kids having fun going wheeling every weekend. Edge is more of a club. But I remade the website. It now has 2 more gallerys and way better pictures! It also has more content, so check it out, you'll be inpressed.

http://www.edgeoffroad.com

I also saw that you guys live in idaho falls? Thats bad ass! A bunch of us are going up to cedar creek to go wheeling, give me a call if you guys wanna go. These should be a shit load of people. All of les schawb is going down in blackfoot, haha.. my number is 7577313. I live off of broadway in IF

Thanks for the review also. And for my truck, its a project truck that I will be worken on this summer.... thats my excuse for it being mostly stock :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
photoshop, then you splice the images and use dreamweaver, then I break it apart using php. Thanks for the nice comment!

You guys should register and post your trucks on there! A lot of people from blackfoot get on the site regularly....

Have anyone heard of SIR? Check the sir page for more info...

http://www.edgeoffroad.com

oh hey, sandman, your the main admin for this site right? Wanna link? Ill put your link on when I get home later tonight.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The site looks pretty good, looks like you guys are having alot of fun.
I've had the opertunity to wheel with some Toy's and I have to say they continue to impress me. You'll have to keep us posted on your build-up this summer.
If you need anything ask Steve @ www.cbioffroadfab.com his stuff kicks a$$ and he's a Totota guru. You need to definitly check out his site and look at the work he's done on Toys.
Oh ya and I apologize about my comments in my frist post I was have a $hity night and was talkin out my A$$, Sorry. And again the sites lookin good :thumb:

·
Registered
20 Posts
LOL, thanks for the appoligy. I didnt really care. We have fun when we go, thats all that matters.

I checked out that site. I liked it. Ill send him an email about linking later...

So ya live in IF, what do you drive?

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
photoshop, then you splice the images and use dreamweaver, then I break it apart using php.
Nice! I've got a whole new front page for this site roughed out that I was going to do after I get the virtual 4x4 and the store done. So basically, never.

oh hey, sandman, your the main admin for this site right? Wanna link? Ill put your link on when I get home later tonight.
Sounds good! I most likely will not get to it untill Monday with everything going on and stuff. :?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 14 of 14 Posts