Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's going to be playing at the flicks movie theater from this friday to next wednesday. If anybody is interested I will be going to the 7:00 show on saturday after the tech inspection, anybody feel like meeting up beforehand?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dunno, call the theater.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Lumpdog said:
Wonder what time it gets out, if we got time, we could hit the bars for a drink afterwards and avoid the 2 o'clock rush!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

SOLD :thumb:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
alkys :finger:

·
Registered
385 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ended up going the the 3:00 one, this movie rocks!! It's a documentary but has incredible action and some rerally badass rigs. I can't wait until it comes ut on video

·
Registered
695 Posts
I just want to say that Pocatello sucks, cause it doesn't even look like we are going to get Dust to Glory at all!!!!

And all I keep reading is how fricking bad ass this movie is!!! I seriously would drive to Boise just to watch this thing....twice!!!!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
well drive to boise then :finger:

it's here a few more days.

Hey lumpy where the F were ya? Me an pep hit the movie then "socialized" till 2 in the am :firedevi:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just wanted to comment that this was an awesome film. We saw the 1 oclock on saturday after the tech inspection. I'm sorry I missed the forklift, I would have liked to have gotten a picture of my truck on it. :(

The action shots were heart stopping. My only wish is that the flicks would have turned up the speakers a little more so I could have gotten more into the action.

But overall, a great movie.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
This is one badass movie, but only playing until the 11th so if your trying to catch it haul ass. We're trying to get info on getting the DVD asap, I'll keep everyone posted...... Pepper

BTW I'm using Shanes log on cause mine never works and the little bastard always is logged on.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Went and watched the movie last night with pepper.....And it was amazing!!

Tonight is the last night it plays here, so make sure and see it!

And the movie theater has beer there :thumb:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey shane put me on the waiting list for the dvd, I want to get it as soon as it comes out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts