Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This friday there will be a car and truck show at the Edwards Grand Teton Theateres in IF. The proceeds are going to benifit the widows/families of fallen solders in Iraq and Afghanistan. The entrance fee is $10 and (while supplies last) you get 2 passes to a movie. There is also gonna be a car wash with all proceeds going to the same charity. The Army is gonna be here and doing the car wash as well as having a bunch of equipment outside as well. Saturday we are having RC car races sponsored by TRS (a new go cart racing place next to us). Hope to see you all there!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
mac,
how many cars you got signed up so far. I won't put my trash in there but maybe we can get Kenny's in there if he wants.
Also what's the details on the RC car races. Is it a bring your own kinda deal, cause me and a few friends all run nitro trucks. Few of my friends also run some pretty freakin sweet RC rock crawlers.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
great

cory, your is good enuf for the show!!! it looks way titties and no-one knows that your still open in the diff...... :finger: :finger:

heck, with the way you drive, i forget sometimes!!

enter it!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
My junk wont be driveable yet so I won't be there Cory your Jeep looks cool I was kind of hoping we could get Scotts bronco done but it doesn't look like it :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bring it all, rigs on Friday and RC on Saturday. FRI the fun starts at around 17:45, judging around 7-8pm. Saturday about the same, we are gonna have a track set up, and I am trying to get some dirt brought in to make for a dirt track.

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
hhmm Why can't the car shows be when i am actually gonna be there and not thinking about being there

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Mac, I will donate the $10 fee to go toward the fallen soldiers although I won't have my rig ready. I will support. When, Where do I pay?

Call me 589-4856

Scott

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
ditto

I will see that ten spot!!!!!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll try to get ahold of the SGT who was in charge of the event. They just found out that they are going to Iraq in 4weeks and they have to do some training to get ready so we got skunked at the car show. Can't say as I wouldn't have been training to go play in the sandbox. Thanks for your support guys! This is why I want to join SRO! Great bunch of peeps!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts