Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw on the news the police chief here got arrested for DUI. He had a .17 BAC. I guess no one told him to lay of the :beer: when he's :drive:.

Go figure.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Yea he got nailed by ISP right behind the sheriffs department on Tuesday. He should get fired considering he just fired that officer last week for shooting the dog in town. If justice was served the cop that shot the dog should be arrested for discharging a firearm in city limits. :pissed:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
sounds like your law enforcment is top notch there in mtn home. :flipoff:

·
Registered
89 Posts
And now the tax payers are paying for that f**k to vacation until his trial. How does DUI get paid leave. At least the dumb shit who shot the dog was working. It's pretty bad when the chief gets poped in his own town?? I think somebody talked shit to the ISP officer when he got pulled over.:cool:

Mikey still thinkin bout moving?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
lol, yeah.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Mikey can walk to his house from the bars down here. What da ya say four blocks. :drive: :beer:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
bahahaahah yeah you could walk to it. Do they not have cab service in mtn home? if not, im gettin a go-ped like the one in the video I posted :flipoff:

3.2 seconds door to door on that bad johnson

·
Registered
252 Posts
I dont know about cab service,, the only one Ive ever used is the one with white cars, got funny lights on top -- pretty expensive,, but you can pay later....................

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
They have a shuttle service for the "challenged individuals"

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I am mentally and physically challenged after a few to many :beer: :beer:

does the service run around 2 a.m. :goodjob:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
24/7 and it does run for regular folk too. You just get a discount if your challenged or OLD like Doug:flipoff:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts