Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some dually wheel spacers. Dodge or Ford I believe will work. Need to be 8 on 6.5" (obviously). They look like these.

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have some and can deliver them to Idaho Falls next weekend. PM me if you are interested. They are the front hubs from a Chevy dually. They are the same. I can send you a pic but not until Wed when I get home from out of town work.

John

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have some and can deliver them to Idaho Falls next weekend. PM me if you are interested. They are the front hubs from a Chevy dually. They are the same. I can send you a pic but not until Wed when I get home from out of town work.

John
Are these for making dually rims fit a 3\4 ton front end? If so, and krazytoy doesn't want them, I'll definatelly take them off of your hands! I need them to convert my hybrid dually over to the correct front wheels.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Yes, they will convert your single rear wheel front end to a dual rear end front end (does that make sense?) Anyway, if he does not want them and you do...pm me. I also have a set (two) of the front wheels with tires on them (front wheels made for a dually) The hubs(spacers if you want to call them that) are from a dana 60.

I will be coming to the IF area next Sunday/Monday and then again a week or so later.

John

·
Registered
374 Posts
Yep, dana 60 hubs from a dually front end. Looks just like the pics posted by Krazytoy. I think they want them because they want dual rear wheels and need the dually front hubs to match. I guess if they have 2WD front ends, this is not what they need.
Not sure if this is what these guys want but if so, here they are and free delivery to eastern Idaho too!

pm me if this is what you want (or not) :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well what I am looking for are just a cheap spacer for my rear end. When I bought the paddle tires for the sand dunes they rub on my shock when the axle articulates. So I was just thinking this would be a cheap spacer for the back. If you think they will work for that then I'll take em'. Well, depending on the cost of course. PM me what you want for them. Thanks, Jason

·
Registered
148 Posts
So, do you guys think that these dually dana 60 hubs are cast in one piece, or are they a normal d60 hub with a spacer pressed on them?

Oh, forgot to mention earlier, yes my dually is 2wd, and yes, I'm trying to make the front rims match the rear.

I apologise for the post hijack krazytoy.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts