Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the hole saw pissed me off the other night so I decided to throw down with it, and well, lost miserably!

Always turm off the equipment before you decide to stick your fingers in it!

Cut me through the bone, the end of my finger was just kinda hangin there, doc says it will grow back just fine! :thumb:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, but I did it Wednesday night. Still a good excuse for a few cold ones and some vikaden!:thumb:

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
mmmmmmmmm, pain pills, and beer.
Better than marriage counseling.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm a little surprised your fingernail is still attached. That looks like it hurt!

Hope you heal quickly.

·
Registered
346 Posts
mmmmmmmmm, pain pills, and beer.
Better than marriage counseling.
Sounds more like a reason for marriage counseling :smokin:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Makes me wish I had some pics of my wife's sister. Cute blonde missing her left middle finger down to about where your cut is. She got hit with a dado blade in a table saw.

That first sentence doesn't look quite right. Aww well it's the internet, no chance of it ever coming back to embarass me right?

·
Registered
781 Posts
:shame: jacknut...:rolleyes:
What are you talking about........I seem to remember you getting tangled up in the drill press not too long ago:shame:

Jason, that doesn't look near as bad as it did the night you did it..........I would have taken a pic then, but you wouldn't quit jumping around yelling profanities.............just keep soaking it in cider, it will feel better soon!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm a little surprised your fingernail is still attached.
The doctor said they leave the nail on so it acts as sort of a "splint". He said the skin under the nail is very thin and hard to get stitches to stay. If you look closely you can see how long the stitches are because he had to pull it all back together. He said the nail will fall off eventually, but it should stay on long enough to get it to grow back together.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts