Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just bought a TH-400/Np-203 setup. Looks like the doubler project is started. I know ORD has all the bling but is there anyone else that is selling the adaptors for cheaper? Any tips? Also has anyone here clocked their t-cases? Pics of setup with cross members would be great. :beer:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I've seen them for around $450 for the style that uses the stock adapter. The good thing about the ORD version is that it eliminates the stock adpater and one connection. You are stuck with using the TH400 version of the 205 though.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sandman said:
I've seen them for around $450 for the style that uses the stock adapter. The good thing about the ORD version is that it eliminates the stock adpater and one connection. You are stuck with using the TH400 version of the 205 though.
I really like the new GEN II cause it eliminates the stock adapter. The th-400/np-205 is the strongest version, so I hope to be bullet proof in the T-case department.. :beer:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I've got the Th400 version 205 Housing and input gear if you are interested. I was going to go doubler also but I wont get to it for a few years and by then I'll be to old to go wheeling.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
I would go with ORD I know it cost more but you almost always get what you pay for in this sport. I run the Gen II and like it alot. I think it is worth the price tag. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sandman said:
I've got the Th400 version 205 Housing and input gear if you are interested. I was going to go doubler also but I wont get to it for a few years and by then I'll be to old to go wheeling.
Sweet how much do you want for it..... :beer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts