Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Doubler is in the vehicle. Now I have some shifters to hook up and put the tranny floor shifter in.

On a side note this setup will not go in the vehicle with out a 2in body lift, unless you cut the tunnel and reform it. Next week is drivelines and then of to the fab shop for a custom X-member.

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Is that the 2" up rotation or standard? I am running the standard rotation and had to put a 1" body lift in and beat the ####out of the floor board.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Looks like she is almost ready for some muddin'!!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AJ Johnson said:
whose shifter kit did you get?
How much was your setup for the doubler?
I have shifters from NWF (Northwest Fabrications) I whould have all that in by next week.

Doubler stuff is about $699 + 250 for the triple stick shifters

·
Registered
695 Posts
now the doubler helps you go faster right...for the mud... need to get that thing muddy, so he looks like a real wheeler, not one of those go slow rock guys......ohh and use the extra speed of two transfers...

God this is fun... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
twistedjack said:
Is that the 2" up rotation or standard? I am running the standard rotation and had to put a 1" body lift in and beat the ####out of the floor board.
It is actually rotated up 2 degrees but the factory AMC tranny is clocked to the passenger side. So it basically ended up in about the factory orientation. I can't go any higher on the t-cas with out running into my body. It is tucked up for a flat belly pan. So I'm happy with it.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Two T-cases, should be TWICE as fast now!!!

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Thats awesome Paul I may just have to stop by and take a look at it next time I am down in Pocatello :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Mr.TRD said:
now the doubler helps you go faster right...for the mud... need to get that thing muddy, so he looks like a real wheeler, not one of those go slow rock guys......ohh and use the extra speed of two transfers...

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :gay: :gay:

·
Registered
695 Posts
AJ Johnson said:
Mr.TRD said:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :gay: :gay:
I still have quite figured out whose side your on on this topic of the mud... so are you :rotfl: with me or are you stating that I am :gay: for :rotfl: at the mudders.....

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
:finger: :finger:
I'm not on any "side" on this one..Mud is great for those who like it, and rocks are great for those who like it! Me, I'm not going to choose one or the other, or be an eliteist prig and tear someone else down for doing what they like.. If it involves wheelin in 4WD, i'm up for it! it's all about going out and having fun with your friends and family! With 3 4WD rigs, I can do whatever is going on that weekend!

On a side note, just for the record, there are places where Mud Running is OK, and there are places where it isn't... Same with rock trails...Tread lightly is in all our best interests, both in Mud and on Rocks... It's all about being responsible when having fun, no matter if you are in goo up to your doors, or in a wash up in the hills... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I used to be one of those guys who went wheeling wither there was a trail or not, because I didn't know any better... whistle whistle Through association with more responsible wheelers and their patience, I learned what the real deal is about, and guess what?? I have way more fun doing it the way these guys taught me back then, than I ever did just tearing shit up.... 8) 8)

Just so ya know, I'm not knockin ya at all... just yanking your chain in good fun.... cause I can... :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Yeah, I guess thats pretty cool, if you like that sorta thing..........

Way cool Paul!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
550 Posts
It has been awhile, just work,eat, sleep.

Hope to see your rig up and runnin soon then it could be my turn to tear down and add some cool stuff. :deal: :deal:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts