Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWK who you have welding that shit up for ya?? that white trash lady rocking the spandeks shorts sporting that HUGE ass moose knuckle ,thats sticking out like she stuffed a tater down the front of her shorts and wearing that sports bra,with her hairy ass nipples and saggy wrinkly tittys hanging out from across the street with the magical floating cigarette stuck on her chops or someone from Guerdons??:thumb:

Junks looking good brutha,if your guna be round I'm shooting home in dec..:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Direct quote from the NAXJA site when the guy was asked about his purple and white jeep.

"Na, Purple is the new chrome."

·
Registered
781 Posts
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWK who you have welding that shit up for ya?? that white trash lady rocking the spandeks shorts sporting that HUGE ass moose knuckle ,thats sticking out like she stuffed a tater down the front of her shorts and wearing that sports bra,with her hairy ass nipples and saggy wrinkly tittys hanging out from across the street with the magical floating cigarette stuck on her chops or someone from Guerdons??:thumb:

Hey don't talk about my sister like that!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
18 Posts
LOOKS GREAT! I LIKE THE NARROWED FRONT LOOK. YOU WILL HAVE ALOT MORE CLEARANCE THAT WAY. AND IS THAT A 351W OR 400? HOW MUCH LIFT AND WHAT KIND?:drool:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
We'll be lookin' for you to dip it in the mud on the 21st. I'm not sure what class to put you in though but I'm guessing Mud Modified.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOOKS GREAT! I LIKE THE NARROWED FRONT LOOK. YOU WILL HAVE ALOT MORE CLEARANCE THAT WAY. AND IS THAT A 351W OR 400? HOW MUCH LIFT AND WHAT KIND?:drool:
Enough to help turn some of the tight corners out in the canyons with big rocks. 460 motor. its a home brew lift for rocks more or less. If you didnt notice it has leafs instead of coils anymore.

looks good Mike! Are you still going to run a hood?
I hope to, I bet I have more hours in making the hood than the rest of the work :deal: I have 3 hoods I can use parts and pieces out of to get the angles right though, so I *should* be able to make 1 out of them

We'll be lookin' for you to dip it in the mud on the 21st. I'm not sure what class to put you in though but I'm guessing Mud Modified.
Yeah, I always get hosed at the mud events due to my mods, None of them help towards mud racing, in fact the leafs are way worse than the coil and radius arms for mud. But officials in the past have called it a "suspension mod" even though its avaliable stock in a f-350 same as the motor thats in there. Oh well though , thats the brakes of having a multi purpose rig. Hell If I can get my paddels back from idaho falls in time I'll give you a run for your money in pro mud :popcorn:

Lets see the dawg do this trick :deal:

·
Registered
5 Posts
it will look good when it is done... what do you have plans for so far? or is everything planed out? well good luck it will look nice even if it is purple... just kiddin

·
Registered
379 Posts
open mouth insert foot :popcorn:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what do you have plans for so far? . well good luck it will look nice even if it is purple... just kiddin

Kickin lehis butt in the mud is planned imediatly :deal:, and after that I'll make some more goals :popcorn:

I think it's gonna be white and green this time around :idea:

·
Registered
5 Posts
that will be nice what shade of green? so you going to the races on the 21st.... that will be TITS.. yeah that is right well hope you get it done in time

·
Registered
379 Posts
I drove by mikey's .........? ... area......where he is fabricating....and it looks like a yardsale all kinds of junk out in the driveway as well as the to hoe

1 - 20 of 28 Posts