Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title says, unknown gear ratio, p.s. diff, king pins, disc brakes, internal hubs.

$800 o.b.o.

·
Registered
172 Posts
PM Sent

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
my own kids were going to be my next for sale post!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

they should be a good buy! they probably have some great fab skills from their dad. they would prolly make great shop hands!;)

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they should be a good buy! they probably have some great fab skills from their dad. they would prolly make great shop hands!;)

Valarie used to be real into the shop, but not so much anymore, somewhere along the line she turned into a girl after all:(
Nelson on the other hand...........can't keep the boy out of the shop:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
Steve,

What year is this axle? Do you have pics you can send? Is it a SRW axle? What is the width from WMS to WMS? Dual piston calipers?

Can you pull the BOM number off the front of the long side tube?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Steve,

What year is this axle? Do you have pics you can send? Is it a SRW axle? What is the width from WMS to WMS? Dual piston calipers?

Can you pull the BOM number off the front of the long side tube?

Hello Tony, the number on the axle tube is 7 2 91 8C, I'll go take some pics today and post them up, thanks, Steve.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK, dug it out of the snow a little more and got some pics and found the tag on the diff cover, Looks like it has single piston calipers, 3:54 gears, the rest of the numbers on the tag read like this
3 54 61035

Thanks, Steve.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
OK, dug it out of the snow a little more and got some pics and found the tag on the diff cover, Looks like it has single piston calipers, 3:54 gears, the rest of the numbers on the tag read like this
3 54 61035

Thanks, Steve.
That could be a D61... Find the 61035? number on the tube next to that date code you posted earlier (looks like you scratched the tube to find it)and see what number comes after the 5. If it's a 5, it's a D44; if it's a 7, it's a D60 and if it's a 8 it's a D61.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That could be a D61... Find the 61035? number on the tube next to that date code you posted earlier (looks like you scratched the tube to find it)and see what number comes after the 5. If it's a 5, it's a D44; if it's a 7, it's a D60 and if it's a 8 it's a D61.

I didn't see anymore numbers:darn: the complete number reads 610357-5 :drive:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts