Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a club run scheduled for Saturday at 10am. Meet at CBI Offroad Fab and we will travel to Blackfoot to sling mud at the Diversion. If you like mud even a little, you will love this! Please post up if you plan on attending.

It is close, and won't take all day. (barring some extreme circumstances) :drive:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Greetings, I will be comming with a friend. (i am not driving)
My friend has a newer bronco with a 302, and 33inch claws.

Josh (in case anyone was wondering)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Ill probably show up for the entertainment...may or may not drive. My Truggy clutch exploded today. Hopin to get it fixed by tomorrow night

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
anyone who wants to come and watch is welcome. For those who don't like mud I hear tell that they dumped a bunch more lava rock to fix the road so there is the possibility of having a big rockpile to play on. This is only a rumor no one has verified it for me

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi I will be going My truck isn't done yet so I will be watching. I am the new kid that was out at the cleanup I met some of you hope to meet some more. There will be a friend or two with me they are just along for the ride. Thanks

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yes Blazinzuk, the rumor is true!:drool: There is a big pile of rocks at the "D" right near the boat ramp. Nothing huge, but it would definitely be a challange, lots of odd shaped rocks all stacked together. With a good spot it would be fun! :thumb:

As for the mud. Tomorrow is going to be perfect. There is still about a foot of water in the bottom of the channel, just enough to be intimidating but still do able. As of 6 PM tonight no one has gone across, which means pristine un touched mud on the other side. No ruts to fight with!

Sandman, I know how you feel about the mud I feel the same way, but.. If there was once a year that you would pick to run in the mud, I think tomorrow would be the day. I might even get my truck dirty! I am so convinced that tomorrow is "the day", I have called one of my rock crawling friends from Salt Lake and convinced him to load up and come down tonight.

I think it will be great. Anyone even concidering it should come!

·
Registered
151 Posts
if any wants to meet in rexburg saturday morning before going to idaho falls post up and we can meet at country wide gas station at 9.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
My wife is out of town and I have the kids for the weekend. I just dont want to put them through that, or I would hit it.

I may not make it now, I've got T ball games and then some stuff in the afternoon. :lame:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
550 Posts
I think that the rockpile looks fun, had too swing by the other night in the neon so I wouldn't be tempted to dive in, just took the shiny wheels off so tonight so I can bash the steelies.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts