Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone out there also race's dirt track me and a buddy are starting to race this year it is a lot of fun i use to race but we sold our care me and my buddy are going to be useing a 74 pontiac areo or something like that :beer: we race at st helens in oregon and in banks

jeramie

·
Registered
183 Posts
sure :finger:

·
Registered
781 Posts
1/8 mile dirt track racing is pretty popular around here, I don't race, but I sponsor a super mod. open wheel car. :thumb:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah we are going to be running the 1/4 mile and they just made banks bigger so i dont know what it is i think maybe half mile now should be lots of fun

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I used to circle race but on pavement, 1/8 mile track. I went from the bomber to mini's to Street Stock. I got tired of burning my whole summer on it though. It is a hell of a blast though. 8)

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
I did some circle track racing and some figure 8 racing a fews back....

Course, it was the summer that Meridian had train car racing :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It was so much fun, but a whole lotta work carting three cars back and forth to the track, and a lot of work putting the cars back together, but my best friend and I pocketed over $1800 from winnings though.

Other than that, no real racing.....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
183 Posts
jeremie, I'll be there to help with the bomber.
sure :finger:
i just like giving u sh!t. :rotfl: :finger:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
I used oval track on pavement can't anymore it is all consuming if I start again I would probably end up selling my 4x4 to be competitive :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts