Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you guys make it home alive from the Monter Trucks? It was after 4am when I rolled home and I live in town. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
First is one of the pics I took. We were so high up in the nosebleed section that I could hardly see anything.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

Attachments

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here another one I took of Eric. This was after the show when we were putting that brand new four wheeler through its paces, Ha ha!

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

Attachments

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
holy crap, I was tired.....I was too dirty to just go to bed, so i hard to try to stay awake long enuff to take a shower:eek:

but what fun.....I put all the shwagg I got in my kids' rooms, and when they woke up they thought it was Christmas:thumb:

good times!!!!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
It's too bad it was this weekend. I'm been doing a last minute wrench fest all this weekend...

·
Registered
257 Posts
I was hallucinating by the time I got home, either soo tired or that quality Denny's food. Worst headache I have ever had (fumes from the rich starts and idle), showered, fell asleep in the shower, and finally crawled into bed at around 6 am. I think I was asleep for slightly longer than 15-20 min in the shower untill the hot water gave out, what a crappy way to wake up! First monster truck show I have ever been to and I had a blast. Wife and kids loved it as well. Oh yeah, I am deaf now too. good times!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts