Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Where is the pilot? What all would I need to come on this run?

·
Registered
940 Posts
It's the truck stop on exit 95 of I84. Just across the interstate from the mountain Home Wal Mart.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
pm Lumpdog he has the list

·
Registered
252 Posts
66TLC said:
Everyone going should meet @9:00 Pilot on Dec 11 destination unknown Lee will be our Trail Leader.
What kind of wheelin is that gonna be --- Mcdonalds to Wendys to Burger King to Arbys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Im gettin the air in the bike tires right now .. I should be ready :D

The Heep just within the hour went to the exhaust shop, I have the axles right here in my office. SO all I have to do now is finish the roll cage, wiring, D-shafts and a couple of small things and I ready to get into the "scene" with you guys again..............:jeep:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Nate, italked to chris and since it would be your first run with us, you can just show up. We'll cover everything else for ya.:deal:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sorry Nate, I got you confused with Hot-Rod, give me a call I could use a hand getting ready for TTC

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
No more installing stuff on my Jeep for a WHILE haha. I put a solid 3 months of 18-20 hr days between work and the Jeep to get it done. Somedays I wanted the magic garage nomes to finish it while I was sleeping :thumb:

Anyway... for the run, I'll bring along what I'd bring wheeling in Alaska. I've got the standard front/rear tow points, winch, lockers, spare tire, First Aid Kit, fire extinguisher, gloves, shovel, survival gear, hand tools, Ready Welder, etc, etc.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I guess I'll volunteer to be the caboose I don't want to dig too big of ruts:)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Let's go flex on the curbs at Wal-Mart :drive: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Lee is leading the run so he is deciding on where we are going... Proably Benett Mtn. I know my spelling sucks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
how far is "Benett Mtn" and is there a place to park the tow rig and trailer?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Drive the YJ on the street :thumb:

Jamake-it said:
how far is "Benett Mtn" and is there a place to park the tow rig and trailer?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts