Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well what started out as two rigs eventually turned into 5 rigs. Cow Creek Road was fairly hard snow pack. The trail we took was pretty steep and narrow and didn't net the results that I was looking for. I was hoping it would be a loop trail that would lead from the S. Fork of the Boise River to somewhere near Danskin. In the end, Trevor was the only one to crawl his way to the top to see what was over the next big hill. It was a beautiful day and provided some photographic opportunities. The little guys enjoyed some sledding at the end of the day. It was 5.5 hours well spent. Here are some pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This was one of those obstacles. A hill that seemed to give everyone, except the tan 80 series Land Cruiser, a few problems resulting in multiple attempts. It must have been the drive of the 80 :drive: Actually I think a lot of it had to do with tires and I think Jim will agree. Like a lot of obstacles, you struggle and struggle only to find the end of the trail a few yards at the end of the obstacle.

If you look closely at the top you will see Trevor's Lone Toyota at the top.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"There were lots of little guys on the trip", is what Gabe told his mom last night. I have some more pictures. I'll burn them to a CD and bring them to the next WWOR meeting. I can't wait for the Bennett snow run.

Attachments

·
Registered
940 Posts
These 2 places look familiar. Is this the "side trip" a few of us took on the snow run last year? The one with the slippery side hill at the bottom?

·
Registered
698 Posts
That looks like it was a great time. I knew I should have put off my honey doo's and brought the PIG out for this one. Then Trevor's old rig and new rig could have been at the top of that hill. :drive::rotfl:

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If anyone wants to run up there sometime next weekend to go sledding with their kids I'd love to get out again. And Gabe wants to go sledding again ASAP.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
That does look like fun. I guess I should have just taken the Ford. Next weekend could be good for me. I'll have the exhaust done on the Toy this week and I am itching to take it out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts