Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was a GREAT day to be out in the high desert,started off a little on the brisk and windy side as we sat in the dirt lot airing down,and grouping up,but once down on the desert floor and into the washes and canyons,it was G.T.G.
The hardcore of the hardcore showed today,reading like the feature article of the year from "Xtreme Offroad Magazine :finger:
Me
Nate a.k.a "Heavy Hitter" a.k.a "The Skrilla from Madilla" a.ka. "BIIIIIIIIG Pimp'n":finger:
Darrell "IDtoyota"
Paul "Wild Goose"
Brett "77Fixer"

Cant really think of alot to say about the ride.Besides I had a RADICAL time with everyone that showed.Didnt have any major carnage or breakage to speak of.Brett lost a bead,which after moneky'n around with a hilift an ratchet strap.He broke out the ether and after 2 failed attempts with it,that junk seated and we were back in biz to head down the backside of 2 H.D to the wash for lunch/bullshit jam.
Big Nate smoked another front driveshaft on pretty much flat ground,doing a lil showboating with the doubler for the honeys he had packed in the cab :finger:
He slammed on the spare,and we were back at it,for a pretty peaceful stroll out..An iced over waterfall type dilly made for a pretty entertaining time.Trying to crawl it didnt get ya anywhere as a few found out, just had to get deep in the loud pedal or take the bypass :thumb:
Got to see some local wild life on the stroll out.A wild horse thought we made a pretty good spectical of ourselves and kept an eye on us for abit,before turning his back on us,and going back to what ever it is wild horses out in the owyhees do.Made it down to Reynolds crick road with out incident,air'd up,swap'd lies,slap'd each other in the face,and went our seperate ways.
Enjoy'd getting loose with ya fellas today,thanks a bunch for showing,looking forward to next time as always.. :thumb:

If anyone wants to steal some pix from my webber shots and post em up,feel free..here be the link :finger:
there under "Dec 4th 2 HD"
http://community.webshots.com/user/erict151

P.S..had 168 pics so tried to pick the better pix..I was looking through and saw noticed some silly faces going on as folks were wheeling..I 'll probably load em up on monday or so..I'll update the thread when I do :finger:

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Big Nate smoked another front driveshaft on pretty much flat ground,doing a lil showboating with the doubler for the honeys he had packed in the cab
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
***EDITED for being an ass hat on dial up*** :finger:
Whats so damned funny Twisted ? :rotfl: hahahaha :finger:..***hahaha your qoute didnt show up til after I replied..***

Josh,yeah brutha was a good time,and a really good trail<i really enjoyed it,and looking forward to getting loose on the 18th :thumb:
When ya get off leave and back in the area let soem folks now and we'll see about heading up it,if there isnt toooooooooo much snow out there :finger:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thats a good right up punk. I think good times were had by all. :thumb: Nice meetin you fellas and I'll likely see you out on the trail again soon. Never been up that rock before...it was a pleasure :twisted:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Definatly cold and definatly had a great time :thumb:

Pics look awsome Rock Punk. Guess layin in the dirt and brush paid off the get "just the right angle" Dude was runnin up an down the canyon snappin pics like it was for the swim suit issue :finger: :finger: :finger:

2 Head Dragon is knarly - ton of ledges with loose rocks and dirt. It just climbs and climbs. Hella cool trail.

Yea me and my driveline have issues period. Figured, why was time doing a three point turn when I could just throw a lever, do a little power braking -rice burner style-and swing the front around like ma'man - the true showboater Eric :firedevi: Well just happens I don't have the prerequisite Mac truck High Angle Driveline and yall know the result :banghead: Dont think the ladies were too impressed cause I made them get out of the warm truck so I could get some tools from behind the seat. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
heavy hitter said:
Yea me and my driveline have issues period. Figured, why was time doing a three point turn when I could just throw a lever, do a little power braking -rice burner style-and swing the front around like ma'man - the true showboater Eric :firedevi: Well just happens I don't have the prerequisite Mac truck High Angle Driveline and yall know the result :banghead: Dont think the ladies were too impressed cause I made them get out of the warm truck so I could get some tools from behind the seat. :mrgreen:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
guess you definately need to get some of those "Mac truck" High Angle Drivelines so you can keep the women comfortable.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: BAWAWAWAHAHAHHAHAHA I like how after you made em get out and stand for 20 minutes in that brisk cold morning air,as you were packing up,and you saw that they were pissed..you had the gull to ask em " You guys fighting ??? " in true pimp fashion!!!! Play on playa,play awwwwwwwwwwwn :thumb:

Goose..you can be my R.E.O anytime :finger: See ya in the rocks brutha

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
heavy hitter said:
Definatly cold and definatly had a great time :thumb:

Pics look awsome Rock Punk. Guess layin in the dirt and brush paid off the get "just the right angle" Dude was runnin up an down the canyon snappin pics like it was for the swim suit issue :finger: :finger: :finger:
:finger: SHOOOOOOOOOOOT my age'n fat ass is paying for it now though..knees are swollen,back aches,pulled a hamstring,hemroids are flared up,constipated,migrain,carpel tunnel in both wrists, think I went ahead and picked up that erectile defissensy(sp) while I was at it ta booooot :finger:

OOOOOOOOOH YEAAAAAAAAA Nate Dawg,brutha man...Your the cat i'm was tlaking bout with that cheese dick eat'n grin going on in the pics.. after ya got over an obstacle..you straight had this kool-aid smile straight at the camera and both chicks have this look on their faces like you just straight shit all up on yourself :finger:

·
Registered
148 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :finger: :finger: :finger: isnt it past your bed time PUNK??? and the girls said they had a fun time today so its alll goooood. :thumb:

dick eat'n??????????? AND he added that last part. there's no winning with this guy :gay: :gay: :gay: :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MUAHAHHAHAA,thats one of the bennies of being on vacation for a few months..bed time isnt a word in the vocabulary :finger: :sleep: :sleep:

If they had that goooood of time,why your ass been on the board for the past few hours and now on here messing round with me????Slam the "lil chevy" in 4 low an go get DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP in that junk brutha.. :thumb: :finger:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
LMAO. you fuggers are too funny.

I woulda been up razzing you guys too but pepper and I were out chasing some heffer's around the local bars :twisted:

And im not so sure about "humpin hanas" There wern't many prospect's in the joint. So next time you chase some girls out of your cab nate chase em are way :finger:

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
The buffalo club Mike.....That is where it is at. Tell Pepper he just needs to deal with the Country music it will be worth it.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:rotfl: :rotfl: its only one pic that ya got a big ol toothy ear to ear grin..But it still made me chuckle looking at it..Oooooh you can win,but you'll have to work at it.. :finger:

Mikey,ya'll should have been down at the shop fixn that sloppy jalopy so we can wheel!!You can chase fat chicks all ya want later :finger:

·
Registered
183 Posts
I want to thank everybody for helping me out, I definitely was the rookie. I sure learn alot about how my truck handles and what it can do. I need a rear locker and some lower gears. My clutch not going to take much more of those kind of runs unless I get lower gears. It sure is alot more fun driving that watching from the side lines.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I definately hear you on the clutch and gears Darrell. The jeep is gonna have to sit a few out until I get something figured out in the gearing department.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts