Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking of a little snow run to long tom or bennet. gonna check out some things tomorrow to see if i can make up my mind.

any who, sunday december 3rd at 10 we will meet at the pilot station in mt home. chris, you show up at 930 if your coming! :rotfl:

see ya there:beer:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
What happened to the club run on the 10th?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Trevor has the itch since he hasn't been out for a couple of months, and he can't wait one more week. I'll see if I can make it.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What happened to the club run on the 10th?
wheeling on the way back from iowa in my lowered chevy doesn't excactly count as fun. and also i only have about 2 1/2 months of wheeling to do til i am in Korea so......lets go wheeling!!!:thumb:

i am thinking long tom so we dont spoil the fun that we will have on the 10th.

all are welcome as long as you don't drive a TLC

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
well i have drill weekend so I will have to pass

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i couldnt even wait for this sunday so i figured i would go and check out prairie road to see if it was open. no road closed signs and looked pretty decent. about 6-10" of snow and it started to dump snow as i was leaving:thumb: should be fun for just about anyone. :beer:

lehi...bummer you wont be able to drag jeeps up the hill. maybe next time!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Maybe I will go if I have my Jeep back. Supposed to get it back Saturday I think.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Trevor I think I'll still head out there in the AM. I'd like to make it short, like 3-4 hours though. I imagine if there's just a few guys it shouldn't be that long.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Patience Ron, it is still 0855 here; they have not even left for it yet. I could not make it today, but next weekend is in order.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
only a few came out but was alot of fun. only carnage was a blown fuse in the dodge turd. need to figure out how to put the pics up! wish me luck!

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
lunch time!....Chris found a big hole.....me assisting/slalling out winch on big hole.

alicia will try and tell you that her cruiser went through this spot, but my wife was driving it. not to mention her using many other stunt doubles for a few key obsticles.:lame:

i think the wife is now addicted to wheeling. i guess i need to get her a rig so she doesnt ro-sham-bo me for the drivers seat. thanks!:darn:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Wife and I were gonna go, stupid-ass me said, no lets go to the 127 before we go home.

Got home at 2, hung slightly, and out of bed at 9, truck was full of her stuff, she is moving, and we had to unload in Caldwell before we could go.......

FAWKING 127!!!!!! Looks like a blast..... Is the next run next weekend open? or is it club members only?

Will it involve snow?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Nice pics. Looks like it was a lot of fun. The only offroading action I'm getting is when I leave the sidewalk and cut across the grass. :rolleyes:

Sorry guys, sometimes I forget it's a day later here. I'll get it in time.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
I had a blast. Wasn't even going to take out the Blazer until Alicia started running her mouth about her Cruiser and my Blazer. So a last minute load at ,9:45 by Josh and I and we were on the road. I had a blast driving the Blaze and the 44's seem to do pretty darn good in the white stuff. Can't wait until the next run!

Yes, our runs are open to new/prospective members, and always open to members of other clubs. It is a snow run, so we ask that you come prepared with decent tires, tow points front and rear, tow strap, shovel and the necessary clothing to keep yourself warm.:thumb:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
43 Posts
Speaking of Tow Points. John how much to get some on the ol blaz for front and rear. I hope Dave gets to make the next run. Wife gave him permission to take blaz out and maybe find any weak links for me to fix when i get back. Any way Only 4x4ing i get to do is in a A/T Forklift. Lates all and have fun.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts