Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Darrell will probably smack for posting this, but I can live with that.

He had a heart attack that kind of came about over the weekend. He checked himself into the hospital (Mercy) early this morning and they put a stint in one of the arteries.

I stopped by around 10:30 and he was out of surgery and looked good. They were expecting to be able to go home tomorrow or Wednesday and then he'll have to take it real easy for the next 5-6 days.

He mentioned being on supervisor duty for this weekend at a rock unstacking in 2HD. I'm sure Gayla wouldn't mind me thumping him on the head if he tries to go. I will offer to drive him out for a bit if he's up to it, but getting out will be out of the question if I'm babysitting. :rotfl:

Anyway, I thought you might want to know.

Lincoln

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
is this Darrell, as in the dawg??
damn, hope hegets better fast!
my mon just had the same thing this last weekend!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
i'm pretty sure he's talking about idtacoma.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
My best wishes to you Darrell!!! Hope your recovery is quick! :thumb:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
good luck with recovery darrell!!!!!!

our thoughts are with ya!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yikes, Darrell! What's up with that??? Must be all those years of hard-living, lol!

See, this is what happens when you threaten to move away from Idaho!

Get well soon, Darrell !!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Jeesh! Sounds like he pulling through it real good!

Best wishes to him. :beer:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Wow didn't see that coming! Get better Darrell, I am sure we will ya on the trail soon enough:drive:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Get well soon Darrell! Our thoughts are with you & your family.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Get well soon! It should be heartwarming to see so many folks care.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Darrell, sorry to hear about the heart. hang in there and get strong again real soon.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thanks for all of the replies. I am doing very good. I had a small heart attack on Monday morning, and was released from the hospital Tuesday about 5:00 PM. The cholesterol got me. The over all cholesterol was not to bad, but the HDL, good cholesterol was very low.

About this weekend, I better not even go out there. I know I would get carried away on 2HD. So all of you have a great time and I will see you on the next one.

Yes Lincoln, I will smack you the next time I see you, It might be along time before I work on that program change you put in!

Darrell

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
idtacoma said:

Yes Lincoln, I will smack you the next time I see you, It might be along time before I work on that program change you put in!

Darrell
I'm tempted to smack you now. The wifey has been chewing my but non stop becase of this. She thinks I'm going to die next week.

I told Haney he had to do the change since he tried to kill you. :D

Like I said if you would like to take a drive out there to see everyone I'd drive you (kind of like driving Ms. Daisy) but you can't get out.

I'm working at home today if you get bored.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts