Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have dana 30 with 4.10 gears all stock shafts new brakes rotors
and chry. 8.25 with lockrite , 4.10 new brakes. lockrite has been to moab 2 trips works great . both are axels go cheap. :shocked:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe it is 29 spline but not 100% sure there off of a 94 cherokee.
The gears were pro. installed . no noise driving down the high way. I am in pinedale wyoming, it 150 miles from Idaho falls, but I travel to pocatello about every other week end. The front 30 I had to cut round buckets off to make my coils work on new axel. I can put something on if some one was to run coils. The rear has a 2" lift custom perch on it and the shock have been moved up. better ground clearences. And i put new seals in the rear this fall.
I do have the 15x10 rims that was on these axels. with 33" tsl on them 30% tread on 2 50% on 2. never any flats. If interested I'll work out a fair deal.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Damn.
I am tendering a deal on the XJ right now!
Arrgh!

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Well, was gonna keep and build but they are so weak in stock form, and so much work to make tuff, and they don't really seat 6 and two dogs at well.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Well, was gonna keep and build but they are so weak in stock form, and so much work to make tuff, and they don't really seat 6 and two dogs at well.
Besides Lehi's rig what Off-Roader does seat 6 and 2 dogs ? XJ aren't that hard to make tough enough for off roading either. Spendy yes, but it is possible. They are all spendy though when you start bangin them off rocks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts