Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there is a place around the valley that can make up some custom brake hoses for my scout project. i dont think im going to have much luck finding a scout to toyota brake line. but i have both ends of the hoses so i was thinking if anyone knew of a place i could send them to get some new stainless braded hoses made up to the correct lenth. I know that they do this type of thing in seattle and portland so i was currious if anyone knows of anyone thats doing this in the boise area??

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Yup about the hydraulic line thing. I just told them the lines for my Jeep were going on a moose buggy when I got mine made (in Anchorage).

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
You know, when I went in there to have my lines made, I told them that I needed some brake lines made, and they said ok. Told them they were going on my DD, and there was no problem.:thumb:

Or maybe I'm just special.:darn: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Although not local, Poly Performance, has brake to 3-an and 4-an adapters for just about anthing, that run about 6-15 bucks each, and they have universal 3-an and 4-an SS lines that will mount to those for very reasonable prices, starting at like $12 for a 24-25" line, I think they go up to and above 36"

I've been looking into these as an option for being able to easily replace or extend my brake lines at an time.

Also at $12 bucks, its pretty easy to carry a spary line.

not nessecarily the best, but mabey another option??

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Evco House of Hose can make them as well.

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
Andy's are 100% DOT approved, they make them for us at the shop, do good work and take care of their customers. Rubber or clear covered/stainless

1 - 13 of 13 Posts