Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Going Postal
Joined
·
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still have too:

- Rewire the car trailor
- Remount the battery
- Make the soft top
- Hook up the onboard air
- Pack tools and parts
- Misc trimming and body stuff
- Windshield wipers

Things I wont get done:

- Power steering extension
- Floor shifter
- Redo some of the fuel mapping for the fuel injection.
- Mount the CB
- Redo rear brakelines

I should make this for a Friday trip. :thumb:



Planet | 4X4 | Forum
 

·
semi-pro hack
Joined
·
1,202 Posts
Get here early enough and we can help you out :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,192 Posts
Sandman said:
Still have too:

- Rewire the car trailor
- Remount the battery
- Make the soft top
- Hook up the onboard air
- Pack tools and parts
- Misc trimming and body stuff
- Windshield wipers

Things I wont get done:

- Power steering extension
- Floor shifter
- Redo some of the fuel mapping for the fuel injection.
- Mount the CB
- Redo rear brakelines

I should make this for a Friday trip. :thumb:

I say don't worry about the soft-top or the wipers, It's not supposed to rain this weekend :thumb: Besides I dont have a top for my rig :D

I dont think he wants us to help him Kevin, remember what happened to Tims truck when we work on shit at nite :mrgreen:
 

·
Site Supporter
Joined
·
2,286 Posts
I still have to put the front clip back on change the transmission paint bumpers doors man this is scary if I make it it will be in white primer or bare metal no doors oh well I am good at this kind of thing :rotfl: :rotfl:
 

·
Going Postal
Joined
·
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AJ Johnson said:
Sandman said:
- Redo some of the fuel mapping for the fuel injection.
how do ya do that?????
:deal: :deal: :deal:
You plug a laptop into it and change the fuel map using software. :deal: :finger:



Planet | 4X4 | Forum
 

·
Going Postal
Joined
·
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
twistedjack said:
Get here early enough and we can help you out :thumb:
I should be OK. The top is getting done tonight and I am also finishing up the trailor. The rest, I can do Thursday or just forget about it. :mrgreen:



Planet | 4X4 | Forum
 

·
semi-pro hack
Joined
·
1,202 Posts
:thumb: see you when you get here :beer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,268 Posts
ya might have to tell me more about your software setup, and how you do the whole mapping thing... I'd love to make one of those 87-91 truck 350 chips work on a mildly hopped up 400...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Hey Sandman, saw you come rolling by the American Falls Truck Stop yesterday... outfit sure looked good, everyone around spotted it on the trailor right away :)

Hope you had fun!
 

·
Going Postal
Joined
·
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AJ Johnson said:
ya might have to tell me more about your software setup, and how you do the whole mapping thing... I'd love to make one of those 87-91 truck 350 chips work on a mildly hopped up 400...
Its propriotory to the Holley system. You can do your own GM if you want. All you need is an E-prom burner.



Planet | 4X4 | Forum
 

·
Going Postal
Joined
·
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BB_Tony said:
Hey Sandman, saw you come rolling by the American Falls Truck Stop yesterday... outfit sure looked good, everyone around spotted it on the trailor right away :)

Hope you had fun!
I did get some looks on the way. :mrgreen:

I had a blast. :thumb:



Planet | 4X4 | Forum
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top