Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boise "COPS" Segment
To Air During Important February "Sweeps"

Boise, Feb. 5, 2007 – Three upcoming segments of COPS, the popular law enforcement reality
series, will feature Boise Police Officers. The first Boise segment is set to air Saturday, February 17th ,
during televisions important "sweeps" ratings month.

"The COPS TV show will give viewers a chance to see Boise Police Officers fielding every day
calls that are always interesting, sometimes exciting and occasionally dangerous, but otherwise don't make headlines,"
said Boise Police Chief Michael Masterson.

"The COPS segments will be a unique opportunity for Boiseans to see some of the events that we
at the Police Department call 'routine', and how our officers handle those calls on a daily basis."

The following COPS segments are now scheduled to air on KTRV FOX 12:
Feb. 17, 7:00 p.m. - "Hiding in the Shed" featuring Boise Police Officer Brian Lee. The
segment shows officers searching for a domestic violence suspect.

March 3rd, 7:00 p.m. - "Dude, I'm Sorry" featuring Boise Police Officer Dennis Tolan. The
segment is the officers follow up after locating those involved in a reported road rage incident.

March 10th, 7:00 p.m. - "He's a Darter" featuring Boise Police Officer Chris Rogers. The
segment features Officer Rogers responding to a call of a lost 5 year old boy and reuniting him
with his parents.

Each Boise COPS segment is one of three featured each show from a different city around the
nation. The Boise Officers are featured on shows that will also air segments taped with Police departments
in Las Vegas, Palm Springs, Chattanooga, Tennessee, and Fontana, California.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
I wondered (well the wife and I wondered) when we would be in the spotlight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts