Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now this looks like fun! If you are wondering, it is a video from the recent Diesel Power Challenge East, which is a contest between 10 different trucks to see which one is the overall best. The competitions consist of a dyno event, a 1/4 mile drag race, a drag race with a loaded trailer (I believe it is only 1/8 mile, but it may be 1/4) and a sled pull. They also do an economy test, but it doesn't count for points. They did the Diesel Power Challenge West a few months ago, which was won by a Duramax, and they just finished the East which was also won by a Duramax (the one in the video). :thumb:

Video

·
Registered
167 Posts
Can't beat a duramax best all around tow rig I had an 03 2500HD Duramax allison 6sp auto with Banks tuner and I could pull just about anything that I could find including my buddys 2500 cummins that he got stuck in the mud. :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
"You can set my Dodge on fire, roll it down a hill, I still wouldn't drive a Duramax diesel"

:rotfl:

Actually I was dam impressed with the tow hoe pulling the Burb over the weekend. There Josh... I said it :shocked:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts