Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CONTEST: CBI offroad, reworded

Here's the deal, I was suprised at the amount of time this bed cage took me to put together to the point it is right now, so I thought it might be fun to see if anyone can guess the actual amount of working time in days, hours and minuttes, that it took me, by myself, to design, cut, bend, notch and fully weld, this bed cage together.

JUST LOOKING FOR ACTUAL WORKING TIME:deal:

I will give you a hint......it happened sometime between the 17th and 20th.:confused:

The winner will recieve a set of DIY sliders!!!:drive:

I have p.m.ed pure insanity with the correct answer for confirmation, I will announce the winner friday the 24th.

GOOD LUCK!!!:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
2 days 8 hours and 24 minutes

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
I say 3 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 42 seconds!:rotfl:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
hmmmm 3 days 6 hours and 43 min.

(for this scenario, is a day 8 hrs, or a full 24?)

How many times can I guess?

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
1 day, 2 hours, 36 mins, 20 sec, to do the welding....
A little birdie told me that they do all your bitch work for you so all you have to do is show up and weld it in :deal:

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
So how many hours are you counting in 1 work day???

Ill say about 18 hours an 44 minutes of actual build time. Spread out over a period of 3 days.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
one day

·
Registered
135 Posts
Damn, I wish that I could take a guess:(. But that would be cheating, when I know the answer, hell I am the one who will have to build them anyway, but at least I could have got my steel free:thumb::thumb: Oh well, looks like I just have to give all you guys a Good Luck to all.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts