congrats!!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
congrats now try and stay off that foot :thumb:

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Congrats! The sleep isn't too bad for the first year or so. You at least get some. It is in short spurts. Take advantage of the time when they are sleeping. After that all bets are off. My friend told me that you can't sleep until them move out. So 18 years or so of sleepless nights!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks to everybody! There still in NICU for now, but I should be able to bring them home in about three weeks.Mostly because they were a little early. Goodbye to life as I knew it! :rotfl: :rotfl: :thumb:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks to everybody! There still in NICU for now, but I should be able to bring them home in about three weeks.Mostly because they were a little early. Goodbye to life as I knew it! :rotfl: :rotfl: :thumb:

·
Registered
883 Posts
COME ON ROB, Life will be better.. Kids are AWESOME.. As far as the work involved, All I can say is GET them on a schedule from the get go..

You can get them to sleep through the night, at about 1-2 months, if your dedicated... And believe me, I DIDN'T do that, and wish I had.. Took me 6 months to get that correct..

CONGRATS.. Will you be at the meeting Tuesday??

Hope all is well...

:beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
164 Posts
BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO STAY IN NICU FOR A FEW WEEKS, THEY WILL BE ON A SCHEDULE BEFORE THEY EVER COME HOME! :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts