Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

Congrats to Amber and Pepper

1K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  allusee 
#1 ·
Ambers first comp, and her and pepper pull out 3rd place this weekend!!

Loosing only to Becca Webster and Jennifer Little, Full time pro drivers.

On top of that, they received the best sportsmanship trophies for the weekend!

#2 ·
congrats!

#10 ·
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: TO PEPPER... :goodjob: :goodjob:

I WANT TO THANK PEPPER for gettin the job DONE.. My depest thanks goes out to you... We together sucessfully finished with 3rd place, and lots of other honors, recognitions, compliments ect.. Thank you for putting up with me all weekend, even though it wasn't that hard to do... You got the job done, and got it done well, though there was a few times we left things hangin but we had to or we would have been in trouble ... I do know this, next time its ON PLAIN AND SIMPLE!! ;) As I told Becca, Dustin, Todd and Jen. at the awards ceremony, we will be back and they better be watchin their rear tires...

Thanks to Tadd and Marisa of Top Line Truck for all of your support through out the trip and event. I TRULY appreciated everything you did for us... Todd, your just lucky you didn't have to FIX anything, you had it easy this weekend.. And Marisa... Thanks for supporting us, and keeping us laughing, and ESPECIALLY FOR TAKING ALL THOSE AWESOME PICS. Your CD will be on its way soon, I PROMISE.. Pucker, and comocausies (sp) YIKES!!!! Good Times Though...

Two Pics will be posted here, for sure, the one of Pepper and Todd, and the one of todd in his Hall of Fame Shot.. Those are PRICELESS...

I want to thank Shane for NOT going to the event and for the use of the buggy. If you were there I would have been a BASKET CASE.. You know You and I wheeling, just don't mix... Thanks Soo Much... Love Ya :p

Thanks to EVERYONE HERE WHO SUPPORT US and The Cause, Your support means alot the Pepper and I and we are happy we pulled out 3rd place for you all.... TEAM TATER ROCKED THIS WEEKEND!!!

Thanks Again To everyone...

I am STILL TIRED Nite..

#15 ·
You only see the picture, you can't imagine how funny it was actually being there... I mean, I was in stitches, as we all were, and His Wife Marisa, busted out with, They don't have a room key with them, and the door was locked.. But after she said that, she had a very evil laugh, that was tooooo funny....

Seriously though, we had a great time...

#18 ·
Mike, It was hotter there Sunday then Sat, and his Head was getting hot.. I couldn't have him passin out on me...

The other pics are here, your more then welcome to come check them out anytime, just call me.. There pretty cool... I just have to wait to talk to a few peeps prior to posting them...

You see, I have full intentions of building a buggy for next years season so I can compete in a series, though we will see how that actually turns out.. I also have to See if PEPPER would be interested in doing a few comps. with me next season but thats all in the works in my mind, I have Ideas, I just need to put them together and work up from there...

Thanks for your kind words... Party On!!!

#19 ·
gripguru said:
Congrats to both of you! All of you!

The buggy looks better in pink, it should stay. Thanks for rocking HDO club stickers too. :goodjob: Hopefully contributions made by the club helped the team just a little bit.
Thanks for your kind words as well.. And YES!!! You and the CLUB DId help out. Like I said before every bit helps because Breast Cancer is no joke, and the Cures are what help women nationwide. Thanks for stiking together everyone and supporting the cause..

WE GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.