Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Trail Runner
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey that's great! No names have been mentioned yet. I'll let ya know as soon as possible. What would you be driving?

·
Trail Runner
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As that weekend gets closer I'll keep in contact with you guys on where we are going. If there are some places you recommend let me know. One place I've been look'n at while I'm there is Silver City.

·
Trail Runner
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice! you guys have some pretty well built and equiped rigs over there! Looks like we are going to have fun.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Where are you planning to go? I'd like to tag along.:drive:

·
Trail Runner
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One place that Twistedjack has talked about taking us that weekend is SilverCity and then hitt'n trails around the area. This will be my first time to the area so if there are certain trails that you recemmend please come forth.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
yeah its called 'GOT BALLS?'....similar to the milk comercial. i believe the trail is just south of boise a ways (not sure of exact location)

·
Trail Runner
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For those planning on going, I need to know how to get a hold of you when I get to Boise! I'm going to try to reach Twistedjack today and get trail names.

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
I am on call that weekend but I am trying to get it covered. Jason wanted to run some scenic and some hard trails. So I had suggested to him to go to silver city and then hit some rock trails on the way back. But since I am oncall that weekend it screws my plan for them. Jason any of these guys will take care of you.

·
Trail Runner
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If this will work for anyone, we're talk'n about hitt'n gatekeeper and meatgrinder on Sunday, and Twistedjack will take me to SilverCity on Monday. He's on call that weekend but still might be able to take Monday off. Everyone is still welcome to come. We will be staying in Nampa if anyone knows of a good motel.

·
Registered
148 Posts
So, who is comming and what are we going to run and what time? I guess it is just a matter of how many people show up and what their levels are.

·
Trail Runner
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Plans kinda changed. Sunday we are going up to Silver City and Monday Kevin is going to take us on the trail rides. Not too many people are going. Chuck is going to take us up to S.C.. We plan leaving the trailhead at 8:eek:o a.m.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Plans kinda changed. Sunday we are going up to Silver City and Monday Kevin is going to take us on the trail rides. Not too many people are going. Chuck is going to take us up to S.C.. We plan leaving the trailhead at 8:eek:o a.m.
For those that are going we will leave the Murphy store parking lot this Sunday, July first at 8.am, this trail is stock rig useable although you can expect some brush scratches Going to run Tiddie Springs and New York Summit into Silver City the will decide the return route depending on how much time we have left after we browse through Silver City...All are welcome Bring a lunch and camera....:thumb: :drive:

·
Trail Runner
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Chuck, I just wanted to thank you for all of your help with gathering and organizing this upcoming weekend. This has been more than what I expected when I was looking for some guys to go wheel'n with.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts