1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
70 Posts
What's the best way to get there from Boise? I mean after the part about "south out of Nampa"?

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think we will be having you and a few other club members from Boise meet at Dan's Ferry Service at the river. Just head "south out of Nampa" on 12th street, then head towards Murphy. Just before you cross the river, Dan's will be on your left hand side. When we get the the parking spot with our group, we will send someone up to get you, or you could try to meet us out there, it is about 8 miles I think past the river on the south side of hwy 78.

Laters!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
58 Posts
How bad is Lost Trail?

I am gonna be running a stock vehicle since boyfriends 4x4's are not gonna be ready. How bad is this trail I really don't want to tear up my new rig.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Lumpdog said:
I MADE A MISTAKE ON THE TIMES FOR THE RUN, IT LOOKS LIKE THE MINUTES READ THAT WE WILL BE MEETING AT THE CHEVRON AT 8:00 AM INSTEAD OF 9:00, SO YOU GUYS COMING FROM NAMPA NEED TO BE AT DAN'S BY 9:00.
OK!!

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
883 Posts
If I am over my cold, and sickness, I will be there, will let ya know though, as I as SUPER UNDER THE WEATHER, Bronchatis (sp) Coughing, YUCKKY... I have felt like Crap for a few weeks NOW..

________
[l_,[____],
l---L ollllllllo-
()_) ()_) ---)_)

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
mcwelding, back in the day I made it in my stock ranger with 29" tires but I did damage the rocker panels.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Fun Run

Thanks all I guess you will see me and John with the soccer mom rig then he says I get to drive so the first dent in this rig won't be his fault, but that's okay I'll blame it on him anyway :firedevi:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
883 Posts
I am on the upswing of feeling better, So we will see... If I do Go, can anyone meet up with me,somewhere in Meridian, so I can Follow them to Dans Ferry, I get lost EASY!!

I won't know if I am going until Sat. for sure, want to be HEALTHY, and NOT Cough up a lung and such..

Lemme know!!

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
883 Posts
SAMI, Of Course, the Lib. Isn't TRAIL WORTHY, as of YET!! Working on that though. Next, well, get the new suspension, and Exo Cage.... But thats probably not gonna happen for awhile,.. At least until I purchase another vehicle.. I like a nice looking DD

·
Registered
385 Posts
allusee said:
I am on the upswing of feeling better, So we will see... If I do Go, can anyone meet up with me,somewhere in Meridian, so I can Follow them to Dans Ferry, I get lost EASY!!

I won't know if I am going until Sat. for sure, want to be HEALTHY, and NOT Cough up a lung and such..

Lemme know!!
We may be going out on this run so if we do you could just meet us at the house since you have to come over this way anyway. 8) I can let ya know for sure by Friday at the latest! :thumb:

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'll be coming from the Eagle Road/Amity area. Haven't decided if I'll freeway it to Nampa then south, or take back roads. If you need to follow someone, let me know.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts