Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meeting Place is Dan’s Ferry at 9:00 AM, pull out is 9:30. I believe the name of the trail is Prozac. I pre-ran the trail this last weekend and it is more difficult than I 1st thought. Requirements for this trail are mild lift with 33" tires, and a locker would be very helpful. There are a couple of tight spot for the full size vehicles. It is drive in then turn around and drive out. It should be a lot of fun.

Darrell

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
I will send the email today. Nate can you put it up on the web site :thumb:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
gonna be in illinois for this one, but I should have the bronco up for the april run.

·
Registered
169 Posts
If you mean you exit on the same route as you enter, that is not correct. Prozac has two exit routes at the end. Once the trail peters out, you climb out of the wash to the left, you'll drop into another wash adjacent to Prozac, you can follow that one out(with more rocks) or continue on up to high ground and look for the barely visible tracks out. You will come out by the water trough. Good luck.

idtacoma said:
Meeting Place is Dan’s Ferry at 9:00 AM, pull out is 9:30. I believe the name of the trail is Prozac. I pre-ran the trail this last weekend and it is more difficult than I 1st thought. Requirements for this trail are mild lift with 33" tires, and a locker would be very helpful. There are a couple of tight spot for the full size vehicles. It is drive in then turn around and drive out. It should be a lot of fun.

Darrell

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
josh if you want to become a member of hdor let me know and i'll sponsor you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts