Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be meeting at Dans ferry @ 900 and motoring for the trail no later than 930. Everyone is invited, but this is a xmas toy run so show up with an unwrapped toy. Kevin (twistedjack) will collect the toys and make the delivery after the run. The plan is to run 2 headed dragon ( for those of us that could not make the short notice run two weeks earlier ) Come join us, it seemed like there was plenty of interest at the last meeting, so it should be a great group.

PS this will count as the end of the month meeting for HIGH DESERT as well. Come and watch or come and thrash.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
guess that rules me out :banghead:

Okay really though I dunno if I will be rolling in time. :oops:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I went up 2HD couple weeks ago open/LS and didn't have much trouble. Yes front locker would be SOOO much easier but if you have the tire and clearance it isn't all the difficult.

·
Registered
57 Posts
TJeremy said:
I went up 2HD couple weeks ago open/LS and didn't have much trouble. Yes front locker would be SOOO much easier but if you have the tire and clearance it isn't all the difficult.
Not much trouble?

:finger: :finger: :finger: Sorry had to do it!!!! :razz: :razz:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Damn,and those are the easy spots,your on the cable at!!So much for "not much trouble"..mauhahahaahhahaaa :thumb:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
lol....
so, how would a fullsize blazer on 38's with a rear locker do, ya think?

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
This trail you really need a front locker or you will be on a winch line a lot.
It is much harder now so I would almost say that a front locker is a "must" to make this trail.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
yeah I gotta run the trail next time im out there too :banghead:

Hopefully more than 10 feet of it :banghead:

·
Registered
58 Posts
there was only 1 guy to run that section without the cable. most of the time it was slack anyways. :finger: :finger: But you are right. a front locker would have been much easier. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That would say that you had trouble with that trail. Many people on our run had trouble as well. The difference between running the trail and getting tugged up a trail are night and day. :banghead:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I only used the strap in 2 places. other than that I was up and away too quick for any pictures. :thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts