Discussion Starter · #1 ·
7:00 PM at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

All are welcome to attend.

·
Registered
68 Posts
7:00 PM at Idaho Pizza in Meridian.

All are welcome to attend.
ABOUT... how long do the meetings last, nightime is when my wife's MS takes its hardest time on her, but I'd like to come by and FINALLY meet more than just a few of the people around here. I've also never been to Id. Pizza before, if I brought my kids is there an area they could play and not be a bother or no, not advisable to bringa da chidrin.

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
Meetings usually last about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.

There are some arcades and the such, but not really a play area like McD's

So its up to you.....

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Im over here for a couple of days. I work out of nevada now. The superduty blew another tranny due to very poor workmanship from DURABILT transmission in idaho falls. Rear driveline came loose and broke the case of the transmission while i was in salt lake. So they sent a guy down there to tow it back to idaho falls and left me sitting in salt lake with no ride and wont pay for a rental car. Did some hitch hiking back to boise so I could stay with friends for free and have some fun lol.

I just thought I would take that opertunity to bash them sense they wont pay for a rental car or lodging :)

·
Registered
891 Posts
My brothers are on there third tranny in three years or so with them. the second one they treated them pretty good, the bad is its not under warrenty anymore and it just exploded,case broke in half. don't really if its poor workmanship or just one of those things. Maybe I was to hard on it driving to moab and back.

Sorry thread hijack over!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Kirk, I usually take 1-3 of my kids and others do as well. Bring'em along, it's a family deal.:thumb: Mine usually hang out in the arcade area when they aren't with me.
Thanks, I've already made other arrangements for them, they are only 6 and I would want to watch them too much prolly. See you tonight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts