Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to make the meeting last night but got held up at work, I was coming to intruce myself and offer the use of the Bully Dog dyno to the club if there were enough interested memebers. It is pretty straight forward, we have a 2WD gyno that can be used by groups on weekends. The dyno crew likes to limit it to less then 10 guys so everyone has plenty of time, but need at least 5 to make it worth their while. The cost is $45 per vehicle which gets you over an hour on the dyno.
If there is interest let me know and we can get something scheduled.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
45 bucks for an hour on the dyno. I don't really have a truck that I would like to use now(I think the dyno may prove that I have even less horsepower than I think). But man oh man I will get some poeple together when I get my Buick motor built. I would love to be able to tune it on a dyno.

Hope to see you at the next meeting

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Let me get the big block in the buggy and I will be game!!!

·
Registered
695 Posts
I am not in SRO, but would love to get the taco on the dyno and see what I am at. I too have a feeling it is not as much I think, but would like to see...Let me know if it would be open to all or just SRO members...

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
I tried to make the meeting last night but got held up at work, I was coming to intruce myself and offer the use of the Bully Dog dyno to the club if there were enough interested memebers. It is pretty straight forward, we have a 2WD gyno that can be used by groups on weekends. The dyno crew likes to limit it to less then 10 guys so everyone has plenty of time, but need at least 5 to make it worth their while. The cost is $45 per vehicle which gets you over an hour on the dyno.
If there is interest let me know and we can get something scheduled.
Group gyno? Sounds fishy to me! :rotfl: :rotfl:

That is pretty cool for you guys to do that. I wouldn't even want to put the Blaze on the dyno. 44's, 4.56's, worn out 6 1/2 cylinder 350 wouldn't put up much for numbers:lame:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Group gyno? Sounds fishy to me! :rotfl: :rotfl:
Hey, what we do in our club is our business, especially if Mr. TRD wants to be an "honerary" member!!:drool:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I would be willing to bet that some members from this side of the state would love to come tour the facility and check out the bullydog. I have a lot of pride that you guys are here in the potato state.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I'm in if I can get my tranny repaired in time. I've been wanting to tune the fuel map in and an hour on the Dyno would help a lot. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
My Jeep on the dyno :rotfl: I'd be happy to see 150hp at the rear wheels

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No worry Mr.TRD you don't have to be a club member, I'm not a member either so it is all good, I was just throwing out there as a group thing centered around the club ;)
And there is no date set on doing this, would it work better if I set a solid date so everyone could work towards it and go from there?

·
Registered
135 Posts

:darn:I have a wornout 460 in my 78 Bronco. I don't know if it is even worth the $45 to see how bad it really is.:shocked::shocked: But you never know, I may just get a wild hair up my...............and see what it realy has. :what:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts