2K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  AJ 
#1 ·
September 23-25th Wendover NV......We Rock western finals :thumb:

Be there or be square!

***EDIT****

Dates updated :beer:

#16 ·
Its a go!

I just got the time off from work and Shaun just got back with me to confirm. :thumb:

Looks like I'm going to Wendover to be a judge. Should be interesting from the circle track racing, dragracing, and mud racing stuff I've done before.

#18 ·
Sandman said:
Its a go!

I just got the time off from work and Shaun just got back with me to confirm. :thumb:

Looks like I'm going to Wendover to be a judge. Should be interesting from the circle track racing, dragracing, and mud racing stuff I've done before.
Take my advice and DONT do it --- Do you realize what kind of cash this little excursion is going to cost you :deal:
Here is just a small shopping list for when you get back!!!!!!!!
1 HBRK built tube buggy
2 spotter (which will probably eat and drink alot)!!!!!
3 Tow rig with living quarters!!!!
4 Fuel for several weekends on the road!!!!
5 Several extra parts,tires,wheels,winches,transmissions
6 toilet paper (thought Id throw that in there cause you know your probably gona shit your pants)
7 More Beer
So you might want to think about this a touch longer ------------
CAUSE YOU KNOW YOUR GOING TO GET HOOKED :thumb:

#19 ·
ontherocks said:
Sandman said:
Its a go!

Take my advice and DONT do it --- Do you realize what kind of cash this little excursion is going to cost you :deal:
Here is just a small shopping list for when you get back!!!!!!!!
1 HBRK built tube buggy
2 spotter (which will probably eat and drink alot)!!!!!
3 Tow rig with living quarters!!!!
4 Fuel for several weekends on the road!!!!
5 Several extra parts,tires,wheels,winches,transmissions
6 toilet paper (thought Id throw that in there cause you know your probably gona shit your pants)
7 More Beer
So you might want to think about this a touch longer ------------
CAUSE YOU KNOW YOUR GOING TO GET HOOKED :thumb:
I know, I've already been thinking about going full buggy. :mrgreen:

I also think this is a hell of a good way to check out the action. :thumb:

#20 ·
Sandman way cool brutha :thumb:

324 miles to see you ****'s????NO THANKS,I see ya cock yankers enought thru out the week lately,and give you toooooooo much money.NO WAY am I spending more just to watch ya wheel pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft :finger:
Good luck foolios,and ya never know,ya might look out into the rocks and see some tattoo'd "Dangle" giving ya a big ol hairy mooning ,with HB on one cheeck,and RK on the other :finger:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.