Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys everyone try to come to the cleanup on Thursday night it sounds like we will have some media attention so it is important we have a good showing of poeple it is out at the lava flow trail some of us are going out as early as 5 check the website for meeting times or directions. We will park Jareds bronco where you turn onto the dirt road so noone misses it Hope to see everyone there
:rotfl: :rotfl:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
pic

thanx everyone!!!!... WE HAD A GOOD TURN OUT! filled the trailer with trash and had the post register there doing a story about it! this is the only picture i got.............as always, pictures don't do it justice!!!!!!

I hate you cory :finger: your rig does great every time!! lol nice driving!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
That is super funny!!!!!!!!!!!! :finger:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
axle

my axle pooped the perches! :angryfir:

my front axles broke the jimmy-rigged disconnect.
i broke a u joint!

sorry about the spelling of yer name! :finger:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
so.... when ya gonna come over and pull this axle out then?? :thumb: :finger: :finger:

Hey Jarrod... I still got yer stickers... unless ya wanna see it pasted to my Geo Metro, ya better come get it or call me!
589-6701 :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
385 Posts
73bronco said:
Just so you all know we made the front page of the paper.
Way to go!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Yup saw it this morning. Nice job, great publicity. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yeah it was kinda cool seeing my YJ with its sorry saggybutt springs on the front page. I got all kinds of kudos from everyone at work. If any one wants I have some video from the clean up and the carnage on the rock wall. I can burn you a DVD/CD. Let me know.
Mac

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Holy Cow very front page big picture and every thing that was way cool the writer did a very good job too. :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts