Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thinking of racing the Baja 1000 and want to win? This is the perfect truck.

This is a class 7 championship truck that has proven itself over and over again. Comes with 475+ horsepower 4.5L V6 and fresh Mogi built C6 tranny. Will be freshly prepped and completely race ready. Comes with an elaborate spare package. There are probably 5 pit boxes full of spare parts, belts, hoses, alternators, power steering pumps, steering boxes, driveshafts, axles, a-arms, trailing arms, wishbone, etc. The last time this truck raced was the entire 2005 SCORE season and won the points championship for class 7.

Asking $70,000 OBO. Make an offer we just might take it.

For more info call Dan Kaatz at 714-746-4496 or Gary Turner at 714-998-6969 or e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dan is Class 7 open to the new "Diesel Engine Rule" or was it Class 8?
Honestly I'm not sure...but I would say only full size trucks since the factories don't currently have any mid-size truck models that come with a diesel as an option.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Heck, I'll go 1/2's with you Dan. I got $300 too....:drive:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
but has it had any rockcrawling experience?

(just a question)

honestly tho......cool ride...

btt

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Who cares? It is an offroad enthusiast forum, this is just a different venue.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
but has it had any rockcrawling experience?

(just a question)

honestly tho......cool ride...

btt
If you've ever raced a Baja 500 or Baja 1000 and done the goat trail or gone over the Summit you know its done its fair share of rock crawling. And honestly it might truly amaze you how well it did for a 2wd. :drive::D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts